6 - Preparation

"So Ash! Care to tell me what went on when you were there?" Professor Cerise asked.

Ash was on a plane with Pikachu on his lap. The window to his right, and phone to his ear, the boy was talking to Professor Cerise.

"Hey! I'll tell you when we get back. I recorded most of the important moments!" He argued.

"Can you at least tell us what the cause for the temperature and snowfall was?" Ren pushed.

"Hey Ren. Listen, it was a Pokemon that caused this weather doohickey. A Glalie. They have the ability to freeze moisture in the air, and this one had the strength to do it over an entire city!"

"Doohickey?" Red questioned, "it's now that I kind of regret asking Ash for help..."

"It is incredible none the less, however I assume you won't tell us how you proceeded to stop this Glalie," Cerise asked again.

"Nope! But I'll see you in a couple hours. I estimate that I'll arrive at the lab at about 11. So I'll see you tonight!" Ash said as he hung up after hearing a latent depart from Ren.

Pikachu was now asleep on Ash's legs, and was snoring quietly. The trainer touched his hip and brought the last ball to his hand. He looked at the small ball, inside a powerful Pokemon hid in the shadows. Ash was stunningly excited to train with it again, especially after so long.

"Bzz, Bzzz"

"Huh?" Ash grunted. He took out his Rotom Phone and saw that it was a World Coronation Series notification. Ash's face turned into a grimace as he saw his next battle was against Paul. Ash's old rival had their usual intimidating face, purple hair and disgraceful fashion.

"Hey guys, we're home!" Ash shouted as he locked the door from the inside.

"Ash!" Chrysa exclaimed whilst poking his head around the doorframe to the research area. "Come on in!"

Ash walked into the lab with Pikachu on his shoulder. Goh was on his phone, probably scrolling through his Pokemon. Crysa had retreated back to Ren who was sitting in his seat, and Chloe was sitting with Eevee.

"Hey everyone!" Ash said.

The group looked at Ash in delight and all smiled. "Ash... listen. Chloe says that you're fine with doing a presentation in her school. She says you're a champion?" Cerise asked.

"Well, yeah!" He shouted knowingly. "Goh knows already, and apparently Chloe does too! I joined Alola's first Pokemon league and won. Then I faced off against Professor Kukui and Tapu Coco. The entire thing is on Legensane..." he said trying to get out of explaining the entire thing.

Crysa then turned her chair and started typing on her keyboard. Then she brought the tab to the main screen. It was Legentube, and the search was 'Ash Ketchum Alola League'. The first few videos were of Ash winning the Pokemon league, battling Tapu Coco and fending off the Guzlord attack. Crysa scrolled down and a 4 hour video appeared.

"Complete collection of Ash Ketchum's battles | Pokemon Alola League Season 1 Battles."

"So Ash, will you do the presentation? Most of the girls at my school love you and won't stop bothering me about it?" Chloe pleaded.

"Does that mean you love Ash too, Chloe...?" Goh teased.

"Goh!" Ash exclaimed, obviously not comfortable with the tease. He turned back to the girl and smiled. "I'll be happy to do it, and now I have a new pokemon, I know exactly what I'm gonna talk about!" He said heroically.

"Wait! You got a new Pokemon!?" Goh shouted in excitement, now basically in Ash's face with Anime-style sparkly eyes.

"Yes!" Ash said pushing Goh's face down the room. Ash then walked to the main screen and placed his phone in the port. He went over to Ren's desk and typed some things in, then dragged them on top of the Legentube tab. After clicking the mouse, a video started playing of the cave Korrina and him had been in earlier. Then, Ash left the room.