Last part

Three weeks later we had a sleepover and usually I just sleep with my large t-shirt cause I don't have many pajama pants . I thought as I packed my pack what am I going to wear then I just told myself we are best friends things shouldn't be weird when we are together. So I pack only my large t-shirt. I kept my feelings at home and just was his best friend at the sleepover, we had popcorn, watched scary movies, played roblox games and ps until midnight. As I woke up I saw my arm wrapped around him and that startled me then I got out of bed to find a bom crash on the floor, so I was left with no choice then to clean as I bent over to pick up is dirty laundry, I felt eyes on me then as I slowly stood up he was standing right behind me, I could feel the tension by my bumb and his private part . He whispered into my ear so "you want to tell me something Azera Ashely Garcia ." I couldn't resist I turned around and kissed him he grabbed my waist and pulled me as close as I could be . I could feel his private part and mine tingling. He kissed down my neck then took of my shirt half way he said "are you comfortable " I felt so secure and safe. I responded with" 1000% "  I started unbuttoning his jeans he said "ohh your brave to that mommy ".  "I said papi you think I don't know" as I pushed him onto the bed but then his mom came in as I was on top of him (kissing). We both stopped "Mom Knock before you come into my room" Samuel shouted and closed the door. I put my clothes back on and said "let's forget about this." Later that day he said holding me in the kitchen "we haven't finished what we started " before I could say anything he swooped me off my feet and put me on the couch, we started kissing and I said "not here let's go upstairs ". We walked upstairs, he pushed me on the bed and said "It's time to finish what we started " . We kissed we fucked, as we started he asked if he should go harder or slower I acted tuff and said "It's fine" but 5 minutes in he changed tempo and went at pace like 1234 1234 and I couldn't help but moan "ahhh papi don't stop" the bed was banging against the wall. At that moment we were to in the moment to realize that his mom saw from the door. After we finished we changed and went to go get a snack in the kitchen . While we were walking down the stairs his mom called us and said "We need to talk " we were both confused and stared at each other. She said us down and told us that she saw us fucking the one thing she was concerned about was "did we use protection " we both said yes . She asked us what happened we were best friends and we told her we just felt love very recently before we thought of each other as best friends. She then said "you need to take a pregnancy test " I agreed because I fucked her son it was like I was obligated to. I asked one thing please don't tell my mom. I took the test it came back positive then his mom almost dropped to the floor, I was in shock and Samuel was stressed. To be continued...