I fell in love

After that day I started overthinking everything about us. Was he flirting ? do I like him ? does he like me?. When he hugged me I felt nervous/butterflies . When he looked into my eyes I felt like I was the most special girl in the world, like we were both in love then he said "hey was up shorty " and I rolled my eyes . Then he started laughing and said" let's got to lunch." Since that day everything was weird after that but then we had a family dinner and of course we both had to be there . When there is an event we always change together and help each other pick our outfits. That day my mom dropped me off to pick outfits together I felt like melting into my chair I can't even explain the emotion. As I arrived he started changing and took of his shirt I felt weird as I slowly took of my mini skirt. As I took of everything except our underwear of course he said "so what you gonna wear ." I said "umm you decide " then he told me to wear this dress that was really tight and said "I think you'd look good in it ". Then I started overthinking did he choose it because he wants to see me in a tight dress or he is just saying it as a friend or he likes me . I didn't now what to say so I said "yes ".