chapter 4 The fight

A/N I got a bucket hat and I'm very happy :) also tinny Tommy <3
Tommy backstory PT 1

⚠ slight blood/gore⚠
⚠Platonic DeoInnit⚠

*tommy is 5*
3rd person 🅟🅞🅥

A young child looks up at his mother who looks down and smiles a very fake smile but the child doesn't notice it's fake.

A man with strawberry blonde hair, horns, and what seems to be a red gas mask who seems to be the child's father walks over to the small young blonde and pulls out a version of his gas mask and puts it on the boy.

Once the mask was situated on Tommy's small head, The parents take turns saying goodbye to the young child they pick up the young boy of only 5 and set him near some bushes with two small daggers.

The boy of 5 sat there holding onto his mother's leg not knowing what was happening. The mother pulled of the blondes fingers from her leg and with tears in her eyes she says her last goodbyes.

The child who seemed to get bored after a few days gathered up his daggers and plushie goes and walks up to a man tugging on the man's shirt he asks if the man knows where his mother and father are. The man with sympathy in his eyes says "no sorry kid," the child after hearing the answer wonders off to ask more people the same question.

Aftrr hours of this the child begins to lose hope when he hears a voice "Hey are you lost to?" The child turns to see a brunet with a Christmas hat that is to big for him talking. "Yeah mummy left me here" he replies "well wanna be friends?" The Brunner asks "yeas please".

*After 1 year*

"hey deo?" The blonde asks "I was wondering why do you call me sunshine?" "Oh well since the sun is warm and nice and so are you, your my sunshine." the Brunette named Deo answers "oh that's sweet" the blonde answers supprised with the answer.

One day when from was out going to get food the blonde was wondering around the town he stumbled upon an arena he wondered in and sat down in the stands. Ad the blonde peered into the arena he saw two people with armour fighting with swords. From that day the blonde desperately wanted to fight in the arena.

The blonde wanting to be a fighter went to the sign up booth thinking they would let a boy of 6 into the arena. Of course the boy was mistaken they just laughed as he tried. Angered the child demanded to fight their best fighter the fighters laughed as a man came forward chuckling he says "alright we'll fight," the boy happily agreed.

The next day the boy arrived armed with nothing but his daggers. The man from the night before stepped forward holding a big sword. They enter the arena the crowd booing the child all except one brunnete the child new very well "deo.." the child whispers, Not noticing the match started.

The man throws the blonde by the name of Tommy to the side of the wall. the child supprised gets up his head bleeding. Pulling out his daggers he twords the man with the sword. The man supprised that Tommy was still alive starts to raise his sword.

Before the man could raise the sword high enough Tommy slices it in half with his dagger.while some of  the crowd was gasping, the brunnete, deo who is sitting in the front starts cheering.

The man in awe stands dumbfounded,Tommy not skipping a beat jumps down slicing the man's hand. The pain of the dagger hitting his skin was enough to bring the man back to reality.

He snarles DOGGO! "You'll pay for that, Brat" swinging his fist in an effort to punch Tommy, Tommy relizing whats happening turn twords the man running with his dagger outstretched.

Dodging the punch Tommy stand the man in his stomach.The man stumbling back clutching his chest drops to the floor. Tommy walks over checking the pulse of the man "dead" he mubles "DEAD!" he yells again.

DAYM THAT WAS LONG
698 words