Reunion..?

Kris stood in front of you with a protective stance as the dumpster shook.

A man with a black suit and slicked back black hair popped out.

"HEY HEY!! IF IT ISN'T.. THE LIGHTNER!" He cackled.

You didn't think he could see you, from the way Kris was positioned in front of you.

"Uh, two of us, actually." You said.

Spamton paused. His eyes widened, as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was you! It was really you! After all of these years, the knight delivered you back to him!

"...[NAME]??" He called out, feeling tears trail down his plastic cheeks.

"Uh... yeah. That's my name." You said.

"Strange how he knew that.." You muttered.

You didn't think he was going to hurt you, so you put your weapon down and told Kris to stand down.

"OH [NAME]!! IT'S REALLY YOU! AFTER ALL THESE [[BEST PRODUCT FOR YEARS!!]]" He cried, engulfing you in a tight hug.

He sobbed into your chest and you slowly comforted him back, a bit confused.

You patted his back. "Look, you obviously have some strong attachment to me for whatever reason.. and I'm sorry.. but I have no idea who you are." You said, frowning.

"...W-what..?" He said, his glasses fading into static.

"IT'S ME! SPAMTON G SPAMTON! YOUR PARTNER! DON'T YOU RECOGNIZE ME???" He was getting desperate.

"Can't say I do. I've never met you before in my life. I'm just a college student." You said.

Spamton was still gripping onto you tightly, as if he gripped any looser he would lose you forever.

..You didn't remember anything? At all? All of your memories together are gone?

The tears were still rolling down his face.

"HOW ABOUT..WE MAKE A DEAL??" He said, shakily.

"..Alright.. what were you thinking?" You raised an eyebrow.

"LET ME JOIN YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY.. AND IN RETURN.. YOU CAN DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH ME WHEN IT'S OVER." He said.

Oh yeah, he was definitely desperate.

"..Alright. You got a deal." You decided.

"GREAT!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT, DEAR!" He shook your hand with the grip of a salesman.

[Spamton joined your party!]

He gripped your hand tightly, walking beside you as Kris led.

He entered your pocket before you met back up with Queen, just in case. Strange how he didn't enter Kris's pocket, hm?

"Get In." Queen said.

Kris drove the car again and you sat next to Noelle.

"Okay Now Get Out." Queen ordered.

Confused, everyone got out.

Then the car exploded.

"I Was Worried Because It Hadn't Exploded Yet." Queen said.

"..Huh." You said.

Soon enough, Queen left and Noelle was able to take her disguise and Spamton was back at your side, holding your hand again.

You'd tell him to knock it off, but you didn't really have the heart. Besides, it was kinda nice.

"So.. Spamton.." You started, trying to start a conversation.

He turned to look at you.

"What's your opinion on.. oh, I dunno.. fruits?? Wait.. does the dark world even have fruits?" You asked.

"OF COURSE WE DO! DIFFERENT FROM YOURS, NO DOUBT BUT.." He said.

"I LOVE THEM. THEY'RE SWEET AND [DELIGHTFUL]. LIKE YOU, I SUPPOSE [[DEAR]]." He gave you a soft smile.

Blushing, you grinned back at him. "Thanks, Spam."

Kris was glaring daggers at Spamton. First Sans with their mom and now this?? They didn't trust it. Not one bit.

You and Spamton talked so naturally, it was like you had known each other for years. If what Spamton says is true, then you guess it's because you had known each other for years, you just couldn't remember it.

What happened to you..?