Prologue

Trigger Warning!
This chapter contains themes of car crashes, losing a loved one, major character death.
You've been warned.
Be safe!

You smiled at your partner as he opened the door for you.

"This party is going to be amazing, dear, just you wait." He said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, Mr. Big Shot. I'll believe it when I see it." You rolled your eyes playfully.

He climbed in the driver's seat and the two of you buckled your seatbelts. It was supposedly this big luxurious party hosted by King and Queen to celebrate the birth of their son, Lancer. Your partner, Spamton, was a famous salesman. He lived in the castle due to Queen's kindness. He wanted to take you as his plus one to this special event.

The ride was peaceful for the most part, the two of you joking around and having fun. Then.. disaster struck. A large truck had crashed through the road and sent the car the two of you were in tumbling through different areas of Cyber City. Spamton was unable to control or see anything for a long time even after the car had stilled.

The car windows had shattered and the car was all banged up. Spamton was okay for the most part, a broken leg and multiple bruises being the worst of it. You, however, were not so lucky. You were unconscious and had sustained several life-threatening injuries.

"[Name]!"

"[NAME!]"

In a panic, he pulled your body out of the damaged vehicle and carried you bridal style, running desperately to find help. He ran for what seemed like hours until he finally found a hospital. You were put into the emergency room immediately and weren't allowed any visitors. 

Spamton paced and paced in the waiting room, feeling a panic spread throughout him. It wasn't until several hours later that a doctor came up to him.

"Are you Mr. Spamton?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, that's me." He tried to take a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry. They didn't make it. If you would like to see their body before we take care of them, you're free to do so." The doctor said grimly.

He could feel everything around him shatter. Gone..? No.. No! He couldn't accept that! It wasn't true! They were lying to him!

He nodded to the doctor and the doctor led him to the room where you were kept. He should've been able to believe it but yet.. He couldn't. You couldn't be dead. It wasn't possible. No! Not at all!

There lies your lifeless corpse, laying in the hospital bed.

He felt tears prick the edges of his eyes and dropped to his knees. Tightly gripping your hand, he sobbed. Harder than he had ever sobbed before. He stayed in that same position for hours until the hospital staff had to escort him out of the hospital.

For days on end, he didn't come out of his room. He didn't work, he didn't pick up any calls. He just laid in his bed, sobbing his eyes out. He finally got the energy to at least pick up the phone after at least 15 days.

"..H-Hello?"

"Ah, Spamton. At last."

".."

"What if I told you that there was a way to bring them back?"

"Wh-what..?"

He knew better than anyone, death was permanent. There was no coming back after death. This should've been impossible.

"All I need from you is to listen to me and follow my directions."

"After all, you are a big shot, are you not?"
...