Chapter 68: Give Them a Show

Several hours later I was preparing to Floo back to Minerva's home. Narcissa, Lucius, Tom, Bella, and Severus were standing near the fireplace as I made my way toward them, wearing a different outfit Bella had loaned me. It was a black dress, lace detail covering the front, leading down to the black corset before fanning out into a flowy black skirt. She had told me to keep it as well as the other outfit she had given me, placing it in a small bag that I now carried with me to the Fireplace.

"You'll come visit soon, won't you?" Narcissa asked, pulling me into a hug.

"Of course," I replied, as she held me tightly. We pulled away from the hug and I went around giving each of them a hug before Severus was the only one left.

"Do you have to go?" he asked me, pulling me into a hug.

"There's only two months of Summer left and I'll come back and visit soon," I chuckled, inhaling the scent of parchment and the slightest hint of firewhiskey, though it confused me as I never knew he drank. His hand moved to the back of my head as I rested it on his chest.

"You better come visit sooner. Two months is too long, love."

I groaned as he called me love. The words made something flutter in my stomach as his hands roamed by body.

"Aww, someone likes her new nickname," he chuckled, moving his lips to my cheek.

"Shut up, Sev."

"Aww, someone's testy. No need to be so grumpy, darling," he replied as his lips moved from my cheek down to my jaw.

"Alright, lovebirds. You're cute but I'm outta here," Tom said, making his way out of the room.

"Damn it! You interrupted them, my Lord!" Bella exclaimed, turning back to me and Severus. "No no keep going," she said, conjuring some popcorn with her wand and offering some to Lucius and Narcissa who gladly accepted it.

"Are you three serious?" I asked, unable to control my laughter.

"Very," the three replied in unison.

"Hmm... I think they want a show, Sev," I said as I turned to face Severus.

"Shall we give them one, darling?" he asked, chuckling darkly as he lifted his hand to my chin, gently lifting it.

"Hmm... I think if you keep calling me those cute pet names, I might just give you a show."

His breath hitched as the words left my lips and I felt something pressing into my lower stomach. I looked down, smirking, before he pulled my face up to his, crashing our lips together. Warmth flooded my body as one hand moved to the back of my neck while the other moved to my waist. He pressed his tongue into my mouth as his hand tangled in my hair, his soft lips molding with mine. He began grinding his hips against mine and I moaned into his mouth. We heard clapping from the three people still standing in the room as their cheers filled the room. Severus pulled away, leaving me breathless as he swiped his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Good girl."

"Shut up, Snape."

"Ah ah, little one. That's Mr. Snape to you."

"Yes, sir," I replied, playfully shoving his chest, though his grip around my waist remained firm.

"Come back soon, love," he said, placing one final kiss on my head before I stepped into the fireplace. Green flames surrounded me and they disappeared from view as I returned home.

. . .

I stepped from the fireplace and into Minerva's living room. She sat with her nose in a book, small, round glasses sitting on her nose. She looked up from her book, her eyes locking with mine as she quickly stood up.

"Y/n! Oh my goodness! I hardly recognized you, dear! How was your night?"

"It was great," I replied as she pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm so glad, dear. Though... I have to ask... what are you wearing?"

I laughed as we pulled away and she took in my attire.

"Bella gave me some of her old clothes. I didn't have anything to wear because I wasn't planning on staying the night so she gave me some things."

Minerva nodded before sitting down with me. We began talking about how the night went and how I hoped to visit again soon, to which she was more than happy to agree to. 

I was home.