Chapter 2: Anger. (Part 1.)

(Warning, cursing and alcohol is mentioned in this chapter, a ton of cursing is in the chapter and smirnorf is an alcholic bevarage, so, if you feel uncomfortable, leave and stop for a moment. Alright, thank you for the ted talk, and good day/morning/night reader.)

(Third POV.)

"W-wha.. What..." Micheal's face was shocked, he had thought he lost evan after he ran away, he never returned of course but. He was now facing a situation, like this, and he didn't know he was evan.

"I.. What the hell.." Of course Tom knew that it would be micheal's reaction, and he rolled his eyes in sacarsm. He didn't want to tell him but he did anyway. His demon told him to do it, and Tom didn't want to of course, but it happened anyway.

"..I fucking thought you died, I thought I lost you evan. I fucking thought you died from the rail road-" Tom's face became annoyed by the name 'evan.' He always liked the name but after running away, he started hating the nickname, and ever since, he hated the name evan now and then. 

"Don't fucking call me evan, ever, i hate that nickname ever since I ran away, just.. Please, call me tom." He said while he was annoyed, he went to the kitchen area, and grabbed his flask from the fridge, which had smirnoff in it, and drank it as Micheal didn't know what was inside of the flask, and micheal didn't bother to say somethine

"I- Was that an insult evan?" Tom rolled his eyes again, and of course, his brother can say the nickname but no one can, and then, he sat on the stool and grabbed some leftover pancakes he made and ate some of it, while Micheal watched him, after finished eating, he placed his plate onto the sink, and he said this. "Yes terrance, that was an insult."

"I- Why?" Tom looked at micheal with an 'are you kidding me?' face, and Micheal was confused. "You know why? It has been a fucking while since I saw you asshole."

Micheal then grabbed something, and when Tom turned around, he was now human, tom was apparently shocked.

"Right, right, This is an illusion disk, Our uncle henry made it for me after finding out I was alive, it does work so much that people don't think i'm dead actually, so it's a good thing I had this."

Tom stood there in shock, his uncle henry? He hasn't seen him in a while, or hasn't heard of him for a while, of course, if he would ask, then what would he say about him.. He didn't know.

"..What the hell happened while I was gone?" Micheal looked at Tom with a serious face. Which Tom was nervous too from the look at it, and he made the right choice, or not.

"A ass-filled shit ton of drama with father. So much had happened evan." And Micheal had to say his hated nickname, he really had the audacity to say it right now. Right, now Tom was annoyed at the mention of his own father.

"You know I don't like the old bastard, remember? He, he was.. Fuck it, he fucking was the worst father ever." But Micheal, he defended William for being a 'good' father. "But father was the best, remember?" Tom stood there in anger, what the hell?!

"No, the old bastard was the fucking worst. Remember?" Then micheal shook his head in no, of all of the family he had, his brother was in his father's side. "I know that evan, but father knows elizabeths alive-"

Now Tom was pissed, he didn't like micheal's defense for his 'father' at all right now, in fact he was almost at his breaking point. He was gonna scream if micheal didn't stop.

"He fucking neglected all of us! Including elizabeth! You remember how shitty his punishments were! You know this!" This made micheal angry, and Tom now was now very pissed.

And then, a heated arguement was happening right before their eyes, yelling and shouting was heard from the neighbors, and during the fight, Micheal scratched Tom with a metal pipe, and he was hurt, but the scar turned purple immediately after, micheal was shocked to see he was also injected with it.

"..You.. You had the audacity to fucking hurt your own sibling, you fucking know father was the worst." Micheal, of course still pissed, was now about to be more angry. "Then why did you mention father being the worst then! That was in the past!" And now, Tom was in his breaking point of this, and yelled back.

"...Oh.. Oh you fuck. You didn't see father neglecting lizzy asshole! You've never wanted this either too! We all knew this was coming but we didn't know! We all wanted to live but the old bastard wanted all of us dead!"

And that's when the black eyes of his glowed, Micheal saw that rage made Tom powerful. Or was it because of the remnant inside of him. Tom coughed up blood, or, it was black liquid, and then, Tom passes out. Micheal becomes silent, and now sat down on the couch, he was silent, thinking it was all his fault. Was it? Or was he too harsh to his alive brother? He didn't know..

(Timeskip. You get a timeskip.)

Tom woke up with a headache. He remembered what micheal said, even though he was pissed, he could say anything.

"...Evan?" A voice from the couch, it was Micheal.

"Yeah..?" Tom looked at him worried.

Michael looks at him, seriously with a face of a dead and immortal one, and Tom, he was nervous for the outcome of this whole event.

"...Did.. Did father eject to you too the remnant?"

(CLIFFHANGER AGAIN- so sorry. I like the cliffhangers so much at this point. So we're gonna end it here. Right now, right there and then.