Welcome reader: Information about the fanfiction.

-William Afton, the creator of fazbear pizzaria, the man of the afton family and father to all three children, a psychopath that was merciless when it came to kill children and adults like, he planned to become immortal, so he made a plan to kill all of his children and made remnant, and ejected it onto one son, or maybe not one, he died while in a springlock suit. And now roams free in the mind of a girl named vannesa, or vanny.

-Mrs. Afton, the unknown one, she beared all three children, her information is unfortunately unknown as resources are lost. Maybe she's alive, or even dead, who knows.

-Terrance Micheal Afton, eldest to the afton family, he was the one who caused the bite of 87/83, a horrid event that everyone saw, he is deceased as he was scooped by the scooper by an animatronic that was from sister location. They saw he roams the streets as a rotting corpse.

-Elizabeth Mary Afton, the youngest of the aftons, she was infact, a joyfilled bundle of joy that william neglected. She went missing during 1980, some say that circus baby scooped her and her corpse is inside of the same robot. Some say she's a soul now possessing the robot. Or maybe, she was in fact, the victim of the bite of 83/87..?

-Evan Thompson Afton, second oldest of the afton family, some sources say he is dead and deceased because from the bite of 83/87. Or was he? Maybe so, maybe not. Maybe he was alive. And ran away after his own father ejected him and his brother with remnant..? 

? 

(Design of our protagonist, Tom.)