Chapter 19

GUYS IM SO SORRY I KNOW THIS IS SO LATE PLEASE ENJOY AGAIN IM VERY SORRY. 

Takemitchy Pov

I had gone back to the future once again and a lot of stuff went down almost instantly, Kisaki apologizing, well not really. Then chifuyu dies and now I'm in the car with Kazutora. He was telling me about how everything set him off to go to the 'deep end'. Peh and Pah chin were killed by Mikey. Mitsuya went awol and left. Then one very unexpected death was brang up.

"What really set off Mikey was when Y/n killed herself. Make him go completely evil." Kazutora says.

"What?! Why would she do that" I ask. Y/n is not the kind to kill herself.

"Something about feeling guilty about a murder. I can't really remember." he then continues talking about how we have to bring Toman back. Bring Mikey back. I got out of the car and there he was. Naoto. Excited to see him only to feel cold handcuffs chained onto my arms.

I was under arrest. I learned a lot of new information. Apparently, I had murdered Hina in this future and everything was fucked. I need to go back and fix everything.

Your pov

My head felt heavy as I tried to open my clutched eyelids. Groaning as I gto up slowly only to droop back down due to the immense pain i felt on my back.

"You're AWAKE?!" I turn my head to see Mikey and My aunt scream in unison.

"Pipe down will you" As i rested my hand on my forehead feeling a small headache.

"I'll go get the doctor" My aunt says as she leaves.

I observe the room seeing a table with a whole pile of flowers which could stack to the top, 3 teddy bears and even balloons. Although one small object stuck out. It was a small wrapped gift with a small ribbon on top. I think Mikey caught on to what I was staring at since he started speaking.

"I bought you that. Here" As he speaks he walks over grabbing the gist and putting it in my hands. Speechless as I was not expecting a gist I opened it. There was a small pocket knife in it. It was an odd gift but I loved it. It was black, purple and red mixed almost in a marble way and a small engraving of my name with the Toman symbol. On the other side it was also engraved but instead it said "First division vice-vice captain".

What. Captain. CAPTAIN. I mean sure it was vice but um WHAT. How long have I been out for?

"Do you like it?" Mikey says as he tries lowering his head to look into my eyes. I lift my head to meet his eyes. Giving a huge smile as I say.

"Um YES. It's so pretty and it fits perfectly in my hand" As I twist the knife between my fingers like a pro. I then place the knife down on my bedside table.

"Mikey come here."

"W-what?" he stutters. Huh. He hesitantly comes closer although he seals his eyes shut and starts puckering his lips... I was going for a hug...

I panic as I place my hand on his lips but then twist his head to the left giving him a small peck on the cheek. Only to realise what I just did as my face begins to heat up immensely, Mikey stands up robotically as his face was flushed before he runs out the room bumping into my aunt on the way.

"What happened..." as she was looking at Mikey who was running down the hallway. When she turns her head to see my red face she pieced it together.

"OH MY GAWD" She screams before running onto me.

"AHH MY BACK MY BACK GET OFF YOU HEAVY HAG" I scream.

"Oops." The doctor then came in behind her as he spoke