Chapter 10

Hey guys this chapter is kind of boring, I'm not that proud of it but still, I hope you guys enjoy it. It's pretty short since I have been working on something special which I hope you guys will love. But without further ado enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________________________

I waited for Mikey to come back to the front as everyone started leaving.

"Hey y/n want a ride?" a voice behind me speaks as I whip my head around, it was baji.

"No, no it's alright, I'm waiting for Mikey"I reply while also thanking him for the offer. He looks kind of confused before he hops onto his bike driving away. I bid farewell to everyone leaving and before I knew it I was waiting alone in front of the doors. I was looking down at my feet as thoughts swirled in my head. Should I ask them to let me join? Is there a form? What if there's an interview?!

"y/n?" Snapping my head around to see Mikey coming around the corner with redness under his swollen eyes. He tried rubbing his entire face to make it look like he wasn't crying but it was fairly obvious.

"Oh, hey mikey :)"

"Hey? Why are you still here?" He says confused as to why I was standing in front of him while everyone was gone.

"Oh i just wanted to make sure that you were okay"

"So you waited around just for me?", this wasn't his usual funny voice with sarcasm it was more serious, he wasn't smiling but his eyes had a glint of shine.

"No. Yes? In a way? Don't word it like that" my voice got quieter towards the end of the sentence not knowing what to say to him.

"I'm relieved" Mikey chuckles as he looks at me before looking down with a small smile. He was glad someone was waiting for him.

"You should seriously get home though" He looks back up at me, "Come on I'll give you a ride" he goes back to being Mikey as he gives me a wide smile. With no hesitation I walk towards him and get on the bike. I once again wrapped my arms around his waist although this was different. The first time we did this it was to save Draken, second time was to see Draken, both driving at definitely illegal speeds. This one was more calm, there were only a few cars on the road, it was a calm ride. Although because of this we both were more aware of where my hands were which made us both red. We probably looked like idiots to people on the road, imagine seeing two red teenagers riding at 12am. Pretty idiotic... To avoid an awkward drive I thought I'd bring up a conversation.

"So Mikey, I've been wanting to buy a motorcycle, but um I don't know anything about it. So could you help me?" I stick my head to the left more so he could see my face. He turned to his left too so we could see each other.

"What's so wrong with this, I like driving you around" What?! Why would he say that. I quickly duck my head back to his back but also try to play it off cool.

"Hey come on, if I join Tomman I can't just ride along with you"

"Wait, you're joining Toman?!" He moves his whole head around. Oh shit, I should have told him about that part too. Just as i was about to reply,

"I mean I wante- MIKEY LOOK OUT '' we were driving for a pole.

Luckily Mikey swerved the bike fast enough so we didn't hit it but this made me clutch on to him pretty tightly. He got the bike stable enough to let me release my grip a little. Now I know who not to ask for riding lessons.

"We'll talk about this later or you're gonna crash us"

"It was your fault!" Mikey rebuttals. ME?! Who's driving?!

"Mikey YOU'RE THE ONE DRIVING"

"BUT YOU TOLD ME SOMETHING UNEXPECTED"

"DOESN'T MAKE IT MY FAULT?!"

"UM YES IT DOES". Mikey is such a child, he's so stubborn. I mean I am too sooo

"MIKEY YOU SOUND STUPID"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

Let's just say the rest of the ride was noisy.

"THANK YOU AND BYE"

"NO PROBLEM. GOOD NIGHT"

"YOU TOO"

We were a little too much on yelling so we had ended up yelling our farewells. Damn that's awkward. I go inside my apartment as I doze off, I mean it was like 1am what do you expect me to do.

It's been around 3 days after the incident and man have I been relaxed. I've been catching up on anime, manga and just sleeping. Yesterday I received my envelope of money again, just in time since I really wanna buy a bike this month. Although it does get lonely, my cat hasn't even been home these days. He's been roaming around having fun. I'm telling you he found himself a cat girlfriend. Maybe I should visit Draken. The dudes chill and I really should check up on him.

I put on an outfit (whatever you like) and decided to actually get there. Now of course I don't have my bike yet so I had to walk. Although I shouldn't complain. It was a perfect day out, the sun was shining and everything felt fresh. I saw a small flower shop on the side so I bought a small bouquet of random assorted flowers. Now I know what you're thinking. Why would he want flowers. Trust me, everyone loves flowers, even good old gangsters. Before I knew it my therapeutic walk came to an end as I was standing outside of the hospital.

"Hi, I'm here to see Ken Ryuji"

"Yes of course, room 303"I thanked her while walking towards the room. I knocked on the door before entering.

"Hey Draken :)" I spotted him on the hospital bed and I must say he was looking better, that's a relief. On the left of him I spotted Mikey sitting on the chair while staring at the bouquet in my hand.

"Hey Y/n, whatchu doing here?"

"You know a check up. Here I bought these for you" I handed him the flowers, in the corner of my eye I could see Mikey pout and look to the other side. Should I give him a single flower?... Nah. He looked at the flowers before chuckling and placing them on the side.

"You really are weird y/n. You bought a delinquent flowers, but thank you :)" See told you he would like them.

"But that's not the only reason I came here...I want to join Toman"

Mikey seemed less surprised since he kind of already knew but Drakens expression was to die for. His mouth fell agaped as his eyebrows raised to the roof.

"You. YOU?"

"Is it a problem..? Do I have to like fill in a form?"

"No no not at all, we'll announce your position at the next meeting" Mikey says with a proud smile.

"We have Mitsuya to make your uniform and which division do you want to be under?"

"Woah woah aren't we moving a bit too fast?" I ask, "like a uniform is one thing but like there's no try outs or anything?"

"You've proven yourself already, you helped me remember" The tattooed boy says. Mikey continues by saying.

"Y/n it's official. I'll ask Mitsuya to get started on your uniform tomorrow so you have to visit him ok for sizes. Congratulations y/n you're officially a part of Toman" 

________________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter will be way better than this, it still might take a while since I'm busy with school and I've been working on a side project which I hope you guys will like :)

Thank you so much everyone for understanding, your comment really make me happy and I can't describe enough how thankful I am <3

Remember to drink your water ! Love you <3 :D