chapter : 15

Happily ever after

_____________________
rain - BTS
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻
_________________________

Jungkook closed the backseat of their car after keeping the bags of items that they had purchased inside. Their shopping date had just gotten over.

He sat down on the passenger seat and looked at his husband with a smile as a sign that they could leave now.

Taehyung smiled back widely and accelerated the car to start. Changing the gear to reverse, he drove the car out of the parking lot. He then changed the gear and drove the vehicle out of the underground parking space of the shopping complex.

Upon reaching outside, they observed that it was already quite dark also that it had started drizzling. Turning on the windshield wiper, they drove their way back home.

The light rain soon turned into a heavy downpour. And the music from Jungkook's phone, connected to the car's speaker via aux was no longer audible.

Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's thigh and gave a squeeze to it to earn an inaudible gasp from the younger male.

"No squeezing, Taehyungie!" Jungkook huffed.

"Ok- ok...whatever my baby says." Taehyung chuckled.

And as Taehyung turned the car to the right, the steering wheel rolled back into its original position in his hold.

The rain decreased after a while, and they could finally hear the songs again. Humming to it, they went their way back home.

Their life went on with time, and it was the best they could ask for.

__________________________________

THE END.

_________________________________

a/n: and that is the end of all the chapters of this short taekook story. I really can't believe it ended so quickly. and of course! - I ain't gonna  let this book go that easily - so... there will be an epilogue and bonus chapters for all the side characters. and maybe I could add a bonus chapter for taekook as well 🤫

Thank you for reading. hope you enjoyed. do vote, comment and share if you did.

byeeee