chapter : 10

Sick taetae
___________________________

kalank [slowed and reverbed]

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻
____________________________

"Achoo!"

There came yet another sneeze. Jungkook had laid his sick boyfriend on his bed and had now gone to get some iced water because the elder had both a cold and a fever.

"Oh, my dear TaeTae, get well soon, Ok? Maybe it's better if we don't dance in the rain, hmm?"Jungkook wasn't scolding now, he was just comforting his childish boyfriend.

He folded the towel into a small yet thick piece of cloth and dipped it into the iced water; squeezing out the excess water, he put the towel on Taehyung's forehead. He placed the water bowl on the table because he wouldn't be needing it in a while.

He pressed a chaste kiss on Taehyung's cheek and was about to go sleep on the couch when he was stopped.

"Sleep with me, please?" A groggy voice came out because of all the sneezing and coughing.

"But-

"Please...?" Taehyung was not good at pouting or giving puppy eyes but when he needs something, it automatically comes.

"Ok then, scoot over..." Jungkook said as he lay next to Taehyung.

The older male removed the towel from his forehead because he didn't need it anymore.

"Yah! Put that back on your forehead! You need to get better." Jungkook glared at the stubborn male who lay next to him.

"Come here! You're all I need. And this fever will go down tomorrow when I wake up. So don't worry much and cuddle with me..." Taehyung reasoned.

"If your fever doesn't go down, I'll kick you in the nuts." Jungkook continued glaring while crossing his arms on his chest.

"And if it does go down, you have to give me double the kisses in the morning!" Taehyung smiled smugly.

"Ok fine! Deal!" Jungkook agreed to it; a few more kisses didn't sound bad.

Taehyung spread out his left arm as he lay straight. Jungkook immediately scooted closer to the older male and laid his head on the chest as he got wrapped up in Taehyung's embrace. He got a kiss on the head before both of them fell into a deep sleep.
__

Two arms were still caging him to the bed; the body clung onto him as if their life depended on it.

"Taehyungie... It's time to wake up." Jungkook softly stated while ruffling the said male's hair lightly.

"Hmm...Good morning Kookie..." A raspy, deep-voiced Taehyung greeted him with one partially opened eye.

"Your fever has gone, it seems; your temperature is normal now." Jungkook smiled.

"Kisses, please..." Taehyung hadn't and would never forget a deal like this.

Jungkook let out a chuckle before complying with his boyfriend's wish.

_________________________

a/n: thanks for reading! do vote, comment and share if you enjoyed the story. also do follow me for more!!