Girl Dragged To The Time Out Room

Charlene was a kindergarten teacher. Her students were so nice. They loved her so much, and she loved them. She was teaching the letters of the alphabet. That was a fun subject. Yes, all of the kindergartners were well behaved. That is, except for one girl.

Lexi was not participating in any of the activities in the classroom. She was playing with the toys. "Lexi, please put those toys away, and join the rest of us, please," said Charlene.

"No!" said Lexi.

"Lexi, if you don't do what I say, I will take you to the time out room," warned Charlene. "Do you want a time out?"

"Robbie is a dodo head!" said Lexi.

"Lexi, no name calling, please!" exclaimed Charlene.

"Big dodo head!" said Lexi.

"You're going to time out, Lexi!" said Charlene. "Let's go!"

"I'm not going to time out!" pouted Lexi.

"Yes, you are!" said Charlene.

Lexi laid down on the floor. Charlene didn't have time for this. "Get up, Lexi!"

"I don't want to!"

"Lexi, get up!"

"No!"

Charlene had quite enough of Lexi's behavior. She dragged Lexi by her right arm, but it was difficult. She had to get Daphne, the social worker to help her. She came out of her office to help Charlene drag Lexi to the time out room, located in the hallway, by the boys bathroom. They both dragged Lexi by her arms. Charlene got her left arm, and Daphne got her right arm. Lexi was just staring at the ceiling, while being dragged on the floor.

They reached the time out room, and dragged Lexi inside. They both walked outside. Charlene closed the time out door, and locked it. Daphne went back to her office, and Charlene went back to the classroom. The door was brown, wooden, and had a rectangle shaped window, that was covered up by a big poster, so no one in the time out room, could peek outside, or anyone outside could peek inside. Lexi just stared up at the ceiling in the time out room, not saying a word.

This story was written on Wednesday, October 6th, 2021.

A/N Charlene didn't like how Lexi was behaving, so she had to be dragged to the time out room. Name calling is against the rules! Her parents aren't gonna be happy! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.