Chapter 13

Arabella POV

The next morning I woke up feeling sore as all hell but happier than anything. "Goodmorning my beautiful Kitten." I blushed hearing Blake's deep morning voice whisper into my ear "Morning." I managed to squeak out. "We should probably get you up since you didn't eat much yesterday." I nodded and tried to roll over but my body hurt so fucking badly. I moved the blankets and my eyes widened. "What the hell Blake?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow as I threw the blankets off of me. His eyes widened but so did mine when I actually looked at him. "Well... I'd say we're both animals in bed." He said winking with a smirk. "Just help me up so I can get into the shower." He nodded as he winced stretching. "Holy shit.." I whispered looking at his back. "I clawed the hell out of you." I said still looking wide eyed. "Let's get showered."

That shower was full of hisses and growls as the water burned all the claw marks and bites on us. I managed to get into shorts and a bra but that's all I could take. Blake managed to put his boxers and cargo shorts on. We carried our shirts downstairs wincing at the pain. We walked into the kitchen and everyone's eyes were on us. "We need help." I mumbled "I'll get the first aid kit." Carter said "Fuck that, you're going to need a whole ass hospital to treat those wounds." Josh said. "You two might not be comfortable but I'm going to guess the sun never touched you in the morning did it?" Elijah asked and we shook our heads no. "Let's go outside." He said sitting his glass down "You two need some help?" Klaus asked I nodded it hurt to damn much to walk. "It hurts to much. I feel like if I take three more steps I'm making the floor my friend for the day." I said hearing Carter and Josh start laughing. Elijah came over and gently picked me up as Klaus gave Blake a hand to the back door where thankfully no one was. Once the sun hit us all the pain started to fade away and I felt better than ever I looked at Blake and holy hell did he look hotter than ever. "How did you know to do that?" I asked and Elijah sighed "Do you remember the conversation last night?" "Which one? There was several of them." He raised an eyebrow "Do you remember last night?" I nodded "Yeah but only being outside after eating then I had to bite my brother and Josh... then a lot happened with Blake." They all looked at me weird except Klaus who laughed "Yeah I'd say a lot happened between you two also." "Wait.. do you two not remember?" Blake asked and I raised an eyebrow looking at Klaus who looked just as confused as I did. "Remember what? I had to bit Carter and Josh and then mark you. That's all that happened right?" Blake looked at Elijah and he looked back. "Their memories of each other seem to never stay.." Elijah said "Klaus and I didn't do anything with each other? Well except fight earlier yesterday when he booped me and made me sneeze like crazy." I mumbled glaring at him and he looked the other way. "So... she doesn't know what happened?" Blake asked "What happened?" Klaus and I asked. "Oop. That's gotta be awkward." Carter said handing us our shirts. "Thanks.. what the hell am I missing?" "You and Klaus last night." Josh added walking by. I raised an eyebrow "You know what... I don't care. I'm hungry can we go eat?" I asked hearing them all laugh. "Yeah let's go." Blake finally put his shirt on as We all went back to the kitchen. I ate like two plate fulls of pancakes and bacon as Blake did the same. Elijah and Klaus just looked at us in shock. "I almost forgot how much you can eat." Elijah said before shrugging and looking at his phone. After Blake and I finished Elijah washed the dishes even though I said he didn't have to.

"Well I think we better get out of here. It was lovely to see you again Arabella." Elijah said drying his hands. "You also, I'm glad I got to see you all again." I said smiling "It was nice to meet you guys. I'll make sure to inform you on those details we agreed on." Blake said holding his hand out to Klaus who smiled and nodded as he shook his hand. "We will be waiting." I raised an eyebrow but Klaus came up and hugging me "Until next time Kitten. And congratulations on everything." He said as I hugged him back. "Thank you." Next I hugged Elijah and he congratulated me as well before we walked outside and they took off. I looked over at Blake who was looking at me. "You know... Vampires aren't that bad." He said smiling softly. "No Vampires are terrible. THEY aren't that bad, Vampires are dicks honestly. I like werewolves better but Elijah and them. They're my favorites including Marcel." He laughed softly before wrapping his arm around me. "I don't know what happened with Klaus and I but it seemed to upset you and im sorry for whatever it was." He kissed my forehead "Don't worry about it baby girl. It's okay, you're all mine now." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. "That I am." I whispered.