𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Sunday

Jisung could stare at Minho this up-close forever. Why he was up this early, he had no clue, but seeing the moonlight cast a faint light, highlighting all of Minho's features was all worth it. His long eyelashes just resting upon his cheeks, the perfect curvature of his nose, his beautiful plump lips, everything just perfect. The older started to shift against Jisung, but as soon as Jisung's hands met his hair, he calmed down. 

"Just go back to sleep, Min." 

"Mmkay." He mumbled in his sleepy state. Jisung just sat there brushing his fingers through his hair and soon Minho was perfectly still again, back to deep sleep. Jisung sat there for a few more moments, just admiring the older before falling back asleep as well. 

-- 

"You should probably wake up, Sung," Minho said, softly waking the younger up. "Did you not sleep well last night?" 

"No, I slept great. I was up for a little while at around 3-ish, but I went back to sleep pretty quickly." Jisung explained, rubbing his eyes. 

"Why were you up?" 

"I dunno. But don't worry, it was only for a few minutes. You started tossing and turning, so I got you back to sleep and then fell asleep again." 

"I don't remember that." Minho giggled, trying to see if he could remember. 

"I know you don't, you were still pretty out of it." Jisung smiled, remembering. They sat in silence for a few moments before Jisung got a call from his mom. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, sweetie. So, the Hwang's are gonna come over for lunch and I want you home before they're here, okay?

"Okay, what time are they gonna get there?" 

"Probably around noon.

"Mom, that's in like an hour. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Jisung groaned over the phone. 

"Well, it was sorta a last-minute thing. Besides, you know they run late. They always have." Mrs. Han laughed. "Just get ready and come home, okay?

"Okay." Jisung huffed. 

"Don't act like that. Hyunjin's your best friend as if you'd be upset to see him.

"I guess you're right." He laughed. "See you at home." 

"Mhm." Jisung hung up the phone and flopped down onto the bed. 

"So? What's up?" Minho asked, laughing at the younger. 

"My mom wants me home in an hour cause Hyunjin and his family are coming over." 

"Why do you seem so upset? Hyunjin's your bestie, isn't he?" Jisung laughed at that. 

"First of all, never say that again." They both laughed. "But he is, it's just I've been having so much fun with you, I don't want to leave. I feel like we got close just in two days."

"I think we did, too. But we've been together all weekend and I'm sure your mother misses you very much. Plus, just remember we're gonna see each other again tomorrow. Don't stress it, okay?" 

"Okay. Can I wear your clothes again, they're super comfy." Minho laughed and nodded, getting up to grab some clothes. 

"Go hop in the shower and I'll bring them to you." Jisung quickly obeyed, getting into the bathroom within seconds. A few minutes later, as promised, Minho set the clothes down on the bathroom counter and left, scared he was going to make the younger uncomfortable and went back to his room. Within ten minutes, Jisung walked into the room, wearing a fuzzy jumper and ripped jeans.