👕Shirt👕 ~Chan

Reyna woke up from her sleep to find the spot beside her empty. Her boyfriend seemed to have woken up before her. Though usually, he came home later than she ever would, her superior refused to let her leave before she finished the draft for a presentation being shown the next day. And due to today being Reyna's off day, it could not be passed off to someone else who didn't know the material.

"Where is he?' That thought was soon answered by the smell of someone cooking in the kitchen. Taking a breath through her nose, she sighed at the aroma. "I hope that greedy boy is making me something too."

She pulled her legs from underneath the blanket but soon shivered at the cool air. Her legs were exposed due to the shorts she was wearing underneath a black shirt. "Coffee should warm me up." With that thought, she gently put her feet to the hard wood floor. "I really need to get a rug for this room. then maybe my toes will be spared."

Reyna made her way down the stairs, only stoping when she saw her boyfriend cooking. His broad shoulders were on display as he almost never wore an over shirt to sleep. He was wearing a tank top making it hard for the female to see his toned back muscles. But she could still see his biceps and the way they tensed ever so slightly when he grabbed a utensil, or something that he was using was mesmerizing.

Once he was finished, he made himself a serving then sat at the table, still with his back towards his girlfriend. Reyna soon snapped out of her trance and entered the kitchen, going straight for the coffee pot. She could feel eyes on her but chose to ignore them. She knew that if she faced him, she would surely flush a dark shade of red from his intense and loving gaze.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Reyna walked in so gracefully and elegant, like how she always walked. She wore my shirt and it made her look so small. We have never had a more intimate moment than maybe a kiss, So she has never worn one of my shirts before. But that doesn't render our love for one another. We don't need physical actions to know how much we love each other. We can always express it better with words as neither of us are very physically affectionate. We don't kiss much other than a kiss here and a peck there. But that doesn't make it any less special when we do kiss. I always feel like I am on cloud nine when she leans in to press her soft plump lips on mine. But of course cuddles are a must almost all of  the time.

I watched her the whole way to the coffee pot until I rose from my seat and made my way over to her. She jumped when I wrapped my arms around her waist and sat my chin on her shoulder. I could smell my cologne on the shirt, but her lavender scent was starting to mask it and smell more and more like the girl I love.

"Chan, what are you doing? Why did you leave the bed so early?" I chuckled and placed my nose in her almond brown locks, taking in as much of her as I could. "It's 8:30 Rey, not very early for either of us. When did you get back last night? I was already home and tried to wait but I fell asleep right after you texted me that you were leaving the office." She laughed nervously.

"I got back around 12 or 12:30 maybe?" I turned her around and placed my hands on her hips to make her stay facing me. "Thats not healthy Reyna. I should know. But I have been getting better right? Mostly because you keep threatening to make me sleep on the floor if I didn't stop overworking my self." She nodded with a knowing smile. "I know Channie. My boss just needed me to finish a project. I'm the only one who knew how the layout was supposed to work. And she needed it by today, but today is my off day."

She turned back around to finally pour herself a cup of coffee. I soon resumed my previous position while leaning towards her ear. I whispered. "You're wearing my shirt too. It looks cute." She put her face into her hands trying to cover one of her best features. "O-okay. So?" I stepped to the side a bit so she could she me when I gave her an 'are you serious?' look.

"You've never worn one of my shirts! This is a momentous occasion. I need a picture!" I quickly reached for my phone and flipping to the camera. Reyna laughed and blushed while she covered her face. I snapped a picture and sat the device down to stop teasing her.

"Your shirts are so comfy, my pajamas were in the wash, and it was just out of the dryer when I got home. I was too tired to look for anymore of m-"

My lips landed on hers. She melted into the touch but soon pulled away from the sweet kiss with wide eyes and a surprised smile. "W-what was that for? You never just up and kiss me like that."

I smiled at the girl in my arms with heart eyes. "I couldn't help myself. How did I get so lucky with you huh?"

She giggled. "I don't know." She smirked. "But the one thing I do know is that if I beat you to the couch, I get to pick the movie we watch today."

"Hey that's not fair! You can't get a head start!" I could hear her laugh from the other room. A sound I would never stop loving.