🤕Headache🤕 ~female member

I thought that this would be a cute concept...

If the ninth member of SKZ was a female.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Anna woke up with a start and almost immediately noticed the throbbing headache pounding the side of her skull. The girl had been startled awake by a nightmare she was having.

Feeling the bunk bed shake, Changbin was woken up from his slumber. He started to worry when he was able to think straight. Worried that something happened to Anna.

He stood from his bed on the bottom, to the top bunk. Only to see frustrated and scared tears in the girls eyes. "Anna? What happened?"

It didn't help that the room was dark. It only made her feel more vulnerable and small. "B-bad dream." She whimpered out, then clutched her head. "Head hurt."

Changbin cooed at her but soon reached for the hand that was on the protective railing. "Do you want to go to Channie?" Anna nodded with a hum but still stayed in her place.

"What's wrong, bug?" She didn't say anything and made grabby hands at him. "Awh come here princess." He reached for her as she crawled to the edge of the bed. He grabbed her waist and brought her into his embrace. She wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his torso.

"Let's go to Channie, shall we?" He began to walk down the hall to the room that Chan shared with Jeongin. The maknae wasn't there. He fell asleep when seungmin tried to explain chess to the younger boy. He was in seungmin's room no doubt, sleeping on the extra bunk.

Changbin quietly opened the door to see Chan turn around in his desk chair, looking at him and Anna(whom Changbin was still carrying). Chan looked at the young girl with worry. "What's wrong hun?"

Hearing Chan's voice Anna lifted her head from Changbin's shoulder. She made grabby hands once again to the male. "Channie!" She whined quietly.

He gave a sad smile and opened his arms. Changbin placed her in the elder's arms then caressed her cheek. "Stay with Channie while Binnie goes to get medicine. Can my flower do that?"

Anna nodded and nuzzled her face into Chan's neck, sighing when she inhaled his comforting scent. "Could you tell me what happened bunny?"

It was at times like these when the other members would give her pet names and talk so sweetly to her. Almost as if she were a child. It made her feel safe, cared for, and it helped ease her mind enough to tell them what the matter was.

The girl in his arms took a deep breath. "Had bad dream, then woke up with headache." He nodded and kissed her head. "When Binnie comes back, and you have medicine, you can go back to sleep."

She squirmed a bit when he said this, still worried that if she were to go to sleep the bad dream would come back. But he was quick to shush her with a few kisses in the cheek. "It's okay. You're okay, Channie's got you princess."

Changbin entered the room. He managed to get Anna to take the medicine before she slumped back forward onto chan's chest. The rapper gave her a kiss then left her to rest. "Good night flower. See you in the morning."

Anna soon fell back asleep. Only moving once or twice trying to get more comfortable in the boy's lap.he smiled and grabbed her under the arms, picking her up like a child.

He carried her over to Jeongin's bed and laid her down. Tucking her in, he kissed her once more on the head.

He walked over to his desk and continued to work, glancing at her every once in a while. It was quiet until Jeongin entered the room. The maknae walked to his bed but stopped when he saw Anna. He paused for a moment but soon shrugged and climbed in beside her. Wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her back gently against his chest.

Chan smiled fondly at the youngest's actions while yawning. The leader stretched and shut down everything on his computer, before heading to his bed. He brought the blanket up around his shoulders and let his mind drift off to dreamland.