Chapter 4: I CHANGED YOU!

My foot is starting to ache and I'm feeling too hot, sweating too much in this clothes I can feel my body worn out my visions starting to blur. He's still walking too fast but I kept my paced unfortunately my body can't take it too tired from the trip and I'm being suffocated by the heat I felt my body reaching the ground, I just hoped I passed out in a good area or I'll regret following this guy.

Chad

I'm so annoyed, Quinn acts like that after dumping me. I met Quinn when I was still young we became childhood friends and I somehow love her company and grew to like her. I tried to court her but she said "I'm sorry pero hindi tayo talo tol. Kaibigan lang talaga turing ko sa'yo"

Oh f*ck her, I really like her but she only see me as a friend but every time I show interest to any girls she acts like a jealous and naggy girlfriend. It has been 5 months since she dumped me but I can't get over her. We do stuff together, even making fun of others sometimes. We're so compatible I just don't know why can't she love me. gwapo naman ako at mayaman what's more to ask, I'm a complete package.I decided to go home since it's just 5 blocks away I know it's a little bit far but I have to cool off my head.

thud!!

Huh! Oh sh*t I didn't know she was following me. I ran towards her she collapsed and she's sweating too much.

Hani

hmmm.hmmmm

Home sweet home, I can feel the soft futton I'm sleeping at, my comforter so soft I should just curl, what a nightmare I just had. I sat up without even opening my eyes. Stretching my hands like I always do every morning. As I slowly open my eyes, I looked around the room with shock.

"Shit! This is not my room and why am I wearing a an oversized shirt?" I am talking to myself.

The room is huge even wider than my room surprisingly. The bed is in the middle of the room in front of me I see my own reflection its a very huge mirror and a desk with picture frames and children in it. Where am I.

okay breathe Hani, close your eyes what do you remember? What the heck I'm meditating. Okay so I am sitting on the porch, hearing noises, Chad coming out, I tried following him then OMG!. Did he raped me? I opened my eyes and examined my body. I don't feel anything wrong around my body. But I do feel comfortable with this shirt I don't feel so hot either. But who changed my clothes?

I got up and look over the window on my left, I can see the sunset and it is so pretty I haven't seen such a view before it is breathless. As I watched the sunset I heard a voice behind me.

"Ahem!" I turned around and see Chad he's wearing a jean and plain blue green shirt that shows his build.

"Oh hi! Is this your room?"

"Yeah, you collapsed and I figured I have to take you here with me."

"Figured?!! So you we're planning to leave me out the street?"

"I'm kidding, here change into this I asked my sister I could borrow some of her dress."

That's when I remember I'm just wearing an oversize shirt. It's not that I'm ashamed of my body I'm confident in fact it's just that he might think of some perverted things on me. I tried to go over the bed and cover myself.

"Pfft, did you just hide?" He walks towards me and sat on the end of the bed the bag still on his hands and looking at me with those amusing eyes.

"Where are my clothes? and who changed me?"

"Your clothes I asked the maid to laundry it, it's sweat all over it. And I CHANGED YOU" he emphasizes the CHANGED YOU.

"No you didn't" I embraced myself and pulled the blanket tighter to myself.

"Uhh yeah!" he looks like a sassy girl saying those words. I just rolled my eyes.

"Just kidding, I tried to wake you up pero mukhang mas daig mo pa patay sa pagkatulog mo di ka man lang maantig. So I asked one of the maid to take off your clothes since you seem to be suffocated in it and you're borrowing one of my shirt." I just know some of his words but that word daig and maantig. I don't even know what he's talking about. Why can't he just speak in English. I just nod.