Chapter 3: Relatives

Hani

    "So how do you know my mom? And who is that guy awhile ago?" We're still in a cab and I hate it because I feel so hot with my clothes and the traffic is so effing slow there are so many people and I'm so annoyed with this guy with God knows why. 

    "No worries honey we're not related you can love me. I just know that your mom and tito are siblings. And why are you asking me these things you're supposed to know them" I can feel him playing a strands of my hair. I shoved his hands away and rolled my eyes at him.

  "No touching!and No asking questions either"

  "Chill baby I just admire your hair and this country is democratic each civilian has the right to be treated equal so I can do what I want as long as I abide the law" he lets go of my hair and smirk at me I just rolled my eyes once again and focused my eyes on the road as we travel the road.

Chad

 This girl is so cute when she's angry and I'd bet she's burning hot already in those clothes. And her hair is so soft and she smells so good but why is she being way so sarcastic to me I'm being gentle and sweet to her? hmmm? 

Hani

After 5 hours of sitting and sweating in this cab we've arrived into a big old type house, seems like the prestigious house during the world war one.Though it's old and lived centuries it has it's style and charisma of a well respected family in it. My mom seems to be a rich person, why go abroad? The place looks like a rural area, the place is surrounded by farms. Well i've heard my mom came from a farmers family so I never expected much of it. When we got out of the cab I noticed there we're so many people gathering around the house. They're dress like I don't know old? the ladies are wearing long dress or is it a maternity dress? It has so many patterns or flowers in it with a variety of colours, while the men dresses with just a plain old farmers get up. 

"Is this our stop? I don't see my mom?" I went closer to Chad I'm a little bit unfamiliar with everything and he's the only one who in the very least I am familiar with. 

"Yup, this is where you're going to live for the week, and your mom and tito might be a little late an-------" he got cut off by a lady maybe same of our age or younger. She seems pretty even though she's wearing a maternity dress.

"Oh Chad, andito ka na pala? asan si papang? at sino yang kasama mo wag mo sabihin nagdala ka na naman ng maarte mong chicks?" she looked from head to toe and looked back to Chad.

"Excuse me?! I'm not maarte and I'm not his girlfriend" I corrected her

"Aba englishera ang peg, saan mo ba kasi napulot yan Chad at dinala mo dito? alam mo namang may bisita kami ngayon at diba kasama mo si papang, susunduin nyo si tita at si insan?"

"Okay, okay , girls meet each other. Quine meet Hani, Hani meet Quine your cousin" he smiles on both of us.

"I don't like her, she judge other people without knowing them hmph!" I looked away from her crossing my arms.

"Oh di I don't like you too.hmmp" She looks away crossing her arms too.