CHAPTER 1 : FIRST CONTACT

Notes:

BOLD WITH CAPITAL LETTERS = POV, PLACE

(Bold) = Author

Bold Italized = Time signatures (eg. The Next Day)

Italized = Thoughts

POV FIRST PERSON, LOCATION UNKNOWN

I was laying down on top of the deck of a ship in the middle of the ocean. It was unusually calm that day, the sun is shining brightly, the clouds were nowhere to be seen, and the waters are insanely clean. The wind blew the ship and woke me up.

Me: (Grunting) Ughh... Where am I?

Me: (Shocked) What the...! Am I in the ocean? How did I get here? The last thing I knew was that I was going to the campus.

As I looked around myself I noticed that the waters clearly shows that I'm in the pacific ocean but the sky shows some strange light formations commonly found in the waters near the north pole. The next thing I noticed is that I'm on top of a flight deck of a massive US Navy warship so it must be a supercarrier.

Me: Okay, so I'm in an american aircraft carrier in the pacific with the northern lights inside another strange world. What else?

I looked to my feet and looked at a number on the flight deck. It showed the number "68" on it so I immediately knew that this is the USS Nimitz. What I'm still confused of, is that the Nimitz is supposed to be on Newport, Virginia to be disarmed, and then to Puget Sound Naval Shipyard in Bremerton, Washington to be scrapped 10 years later, while I'm here standing on top of it in the middle of the pacific. Then I remembered something that someone said before I woke up here.

Flashback

POV FIRST PERSON

???: ...you will be given a second chance to live in another world.... exist a world called Azur Lane. An alternate Earth where humanity is almost decimated by an alien species called the sirens, whilst the the survivors have split into two factions and are currently fighting against each other.

???: You must restore peace and defeat the sirens there.... Therefore, I have prepared a ship for you from your world. It will be your home and where you will begin.

???: Anyways, there will be a letter located at the command bridge to assist you.... Good luck and have a good trip!

Flashback End

Me: (Realizing the dialogue) Oh... So that must be what she meant that I'll be given another chance in another world. This world must be it. Also, she said that I should go to the bridge, there is a letter there. Since I don't know what I have to do, I guess I'll go there first.

I walked inside of the tower and onto the bridge. It was strangely quiet and from the looks of it, I can conclude that I'm the only one on this ship. On the way there I came across a room that appears to stand out from the general aesthetics of the ship, it was the captain's quarters. It had a bunch of decoration that was presumably owned by the last commanding officer (CO) of the ship, that I do not know the name was. The room had a mirror on it so I took a look at myself to check if there had been any changes to myself.

Me: Huh...? I'm an anime girl now. I still have my blonde hair, my body still looks the same as before except that I'm taller, I'm wearing a "Type I US Navy Working Uniform" with black boots and all the patches that the CO uses.

Me: (Sigh) Okay, it's time to go to the bridge.

POV THIRD PERSON (NO ONE), AZUR LANE PEARL HARBOR