Wedding

They went back to Zoe's place. It was about 4pm, a bit too early for dinner.

They sat on the couch together and held hands, Zoe admiring the engagement ring and couldn't believe how lucky she was.

'Today has been so perfect Luka' Zoe sighed happily.

'Now if we get married before your Visa expires, you won't have to extend it because you'll automatically have Parisian citizenship' Luka replied with a smile.

'That's so clever! And perfect' Zoe said.

'You're perfect' Luka whispered as he kissed her.

Zoe blushed at the compliment as Luka giggled.

They cuddled on the couch for a bit and watched a movie on Zoe's laptop. Then Zoe thought it was a good idea to start making dinner. Luka set the table.

Zoe made cauliflower chowder and bacon ranch potatoes.

'I made extra for you to take home for Arnaka and Juleka.' Zoe smiled.

'Aww, you didn't have to do that!' Luka smiled. 'But I'm sure they will love it!'

He texted them he'll be bringing home another Zoe special for dinner and took a picture and sent it to them.

Both replied with a 😋 yum emoji.

After dinner they did the dishes and Zoe secured the food on Luka's bike. He wanted to head home before it got too dark. He kissed her goodbye.

'Good night my beautiful fiancée. Sweet dreams.' Luka smiled.

'You too, my handsome prince' Zoe replied.

When she got inside, she took a photo of her engagement ring and put the caption 'Luka Popped the Question!' on her social media with the photo.

Within 60 seconds she had all her friends loving her post.

Marinette called her within 30 seconds of her posting it.

Marinette: OMG GIRL! Congratulations! EEEEE! I'm so fangirling right now! Where did it happen?

Zoe: At the park where we went on that picnic together. Under the tree where we had our first kiss.

Marinette: Aww! That is so sweet! Hang on, I gotta put you on video chat with the girls!

Alya: Congrats Zoe! I can't believe he asked you to marry him! That's awesome!

Rose: You both look so cute together!

Juleka: Welcome to the fam sis 😉

Mylène: The ring 💍 looks gorgeous!

Alix: Way to go Zoe!

Zoe: Thanks girls!

Alya: Have you decided on a date yet?

Zoe: Not yet, but it has to be before my working Visa expires in 5 months, which works out well because I've always dreamed of a Fall wedding. Or do you say Autumn here? (Zoe laughs)

Marinette: Eh, tomato tomarto. Point is you need a wedding planner team, and we're just the girls to do it!

Girls: Oh yeah!

Zoe: Of course, I'd have you as my Maid of Honour Marinette!

Marinette: I'd be honoured Zoe!

Zoe: And all you girls would be my bridesmaids!

Girls: Yeah, of course!

Alya: And we have to plan your bachelorette party!

Marinette: Isn't that my job Alya?