|| ABOUT ||

The Leal Community is one of the emerging Wattpad communities aiming with a single ulterior aim to motivate writer's goals. We believe all writers deserve their moments in the spotlight and we help those aspiring beings reach for the gold behind that flare.

Founded in August 28th 2021, we have been growing ever since. We reached over a 100 followers in less than a month and continue to keep growing with the help of our members.

The word 'Leal' stands for Truth and Loyalty, an apt meaning favoured by the founder as we aspire to provide honest and loyal services to writers. This is also supported by our signature theme of a flare of light cracked from the letter 'A'. As it is the first letter of the alphabet, and one that is also associated with beginnings and the highest hierarchical order, we strive to reach the peaks like other successful communities while being true to our cause, hence the light emerges from A.

Our signature theme is also inspired by the title design of 'Disney's A Wrinkle In Time', in case you were wondering that you are familiar with this style before. And it's the one we use in all our community books to maintain a uniform design and to represent professionalism.

All theme designs and graphics in the community are made by the Founder of the community, a motivated and passionate writer with the wish to see other writers grow too.

We soon hope to launch bigger projects with bigger affiliated communities for exposure of the community as well the writers who participate in our projects.

About the Founder

The Leal Community was founded by Heuristic_Hashmath an aspiring writer with the same goal as an ordinary writer: to publish his book soon for the world to devour his stories.

Hashmath is an introverted and creative teen who spends most of the time in books, movies and painting. Currently following his Advanced Level education, he manages to spend his free time on aesthetic activities and managing this community.

He has only written one book named "The Conjurer's Charm", the first book in a series of six books called "The Dream Catcher series." These stories being his debut books to the publishing industry, he has big aspirations and an ever-growing hope to hold his books in his hand too.

'His series follow the story of an introverted teen like himself who gets caught in haunting dreams during his vacation in Easter Island that leads his curiosity to an underground cave underneath the island where he finds a glowing amulet. Things take a surprising turn as he discovers that the charm had teleported him to a parallel dimension, where he finds that he had been chosen by a mystic algorithm to save the dying Triverse.
The story follows as he is unwillingly forced into the journey of a saviour and must alone find the secret community living in the desert practicing mysticism, who will help him uncover the secret of his newfound ability and the secrets of the Triverse. A journey of mystery, wonder and mysticism awaits, but with the imprisoned evil spirit in the Perannusphere, Alwold needs more than his new gifted Abilities to face him.'

"The Conjurer's Charm" is available on Wattpad to read and will soon be taken once he signs a publishing deal with an agent who will publish his book.

You can find him on Instagram with the username @hashmathhaja and follow his publishing journey to get his debut fantasy series published to the world.

Hashmath also loves cartoons, especially Disney and is a big fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. His DMs are always open to new people who has similar interests as himself.

=========================

Follow TheLealCommunity and the Founder Heuristic_Hashmath for more exciting announcements and updates on the community.

=========================

Copyright © 2022 The Leal Community
All Rights Reserved.