|| WELCOME TO OUR HUMBLE COMMUNITY ||

Greetings! Hi! Assalamu Alaikum! Vanakkam! Aloha! Bonjour! Hello! Ayubowan! Mi Hau Ma! Hola!

Whoever you are, we hope we find you in excellent health and spirits! You have stepped into our humble abode and we couldn't be more thrilled!

Allow us to introduce ourself!

We are the Leal Community! A writing community like the many beautiful ones out there. What is 'Leal' you may ask?
"Leal" is an archaic word originated by the Scottish that means, loyal and true. Our community is entirely based on this motto! We aim to uplift writers by all means loyally and truthfully!

Since our community is new and strives for professionalism, we handle all things with precision, class and care. But that doesn't mean you have to treat us the way strict communities are. We are a friendly and motivating community that responds to all beautiful souls like yours equally and alike!

All people are welcome! The fact that a member stays comfortable in our environment is one of our highest held priorities. Disabled, introverted, queer, shy, or selfless or whatever you are, you are all equally respected and welcome! ❤

So, instead of letting time run past us, let's hop onto the next chapter already so you can check the rules to follow and take a look at the roles we're currently hiring to fill the spots!

We hope you have an incredible stay in our community!

=========================

Cover and Banners made by the Founder Heuristic_Hashmath :)

=========================

- The Leal Community