The Continuation of the Tale

When the next day came I was so excited to vist Nick again. So I quickly started to dress up and my mom called me for breakfast,"Honey time for breakfast!" I went down in a flash. For breakfast I had my favorite: PANCAKES. I gobbled everything up and told my mom,"I'm done! I'll go next door okay?"

"Sure!"

So I ran out of my house and went to Nick's which was next door. I quickly rang the doorbell three times. DING DONG! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Nick opened the door and said, "Why hello there, little mermaid. Come in, come in."

I gave him a smile and said " Well hello dumbo nice to see you again." I entered his house and saw his mom and greeted her.

"It nice to see you again!" Said Nick's mom.

"Me too." I told her.

Me and Nick ran to the garden. Nick told me "Sit down and the story of Japan will be continued." As I sat down he continued the story.

After he finished the story, we played with his puppy, Choco, which matched because the pup looked like chocolate. We played fetch with Choco until we were too tired to throw the ball. The dog laid down and was panting. I sat down on the nice fluffy grass and petted him and said,"Good boy!" I fell down and panted a few times. Nick did the same thing. We looked at each other and laughed then looked up at the tree providing us with shade. I spotted a nest with a bluebird on it.
"Nick! Nick! Look!," I pointed to the branch with the bluebird on it. "There's a bluebird and a nest!"
"Oh yeah! Wow I have never seen a bluebird and a nest that close before!"

"Me neither."

We were silent for a moment enjoying watching the bird move around. Suddenly, Nick broke the silence. He gasped.

"Oh!" He said slapping himself on his head. And without a word he ran out of the garden. I sat up quickly and ran up to him before he reached the door of the garden entering the mansion. Nick stopped me coming with him.
"You can't come!," He said faking sounding stern,"You have to stay here."
"But whyyyy?," I asked.
But he ran off, not answering my question. I guess it would be best to stay here than wander around the house. I still haven't memorized where us where anyway. Sighing, I took a seat on the grass and lied down and looked for shapes or animals in the sky. I spotted a sheep, a cat, a dog and more. I was asleep before I even knew it.