The Meeting

Nick was a nerd the way he dress up to the way he looked, but he was a close childhood friend in fact he was my only childhood friend. When I was 5 I moved to U.S. When I was unpacking my things a boy called me through his window and my window. He said, "What's your name?" Of course as a little kid I was creeped out, so I didn't answer though my mouth was wide open in shock. "Did you loose your voice like the little mermaid?" He asked looking at me with a weird face. I looked back at him with the same face he gave me. He said with an angry voice, "WHY ARE YOU COPYING ME AND NOT ANSWERING!"

"What do you think dumbo? I just saw you and you are talking to me like you know me!" I answered backed. He looked at me and his mouth drop to the floor.

"What you speechless because I am talking to you?" I asked.

"Not at all," he answered. "What's your name?" He asked me with a smile.

"No way will I tell a dumbo like you."

"Fine I'll start. My name is Nick." So I gave in and said my name.

"You better not kidnapp me or I will tell my mommy!" I said screaming. I swear with all my heart looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Ok my name is Lucy I justed moved here from Paris." Wow Paris do you speak French? He asked with the biggest smile you would never see in your life.

"Nope. Sorry. I am full American. Me and my family lived there because of my dad." His smile faded away.

"Why do you like Paris?" I asked.

He answered, "My dad is French and he would tell me all the cool things about Paris. I even have a book about Paris."

"Wow do you mind if I can read it?" I asked him and he said "only if you become my bestfriend forever."

"But why I am a girl!"

He answered back with an evil smile "so who said I can't have a girl for a bestfriend?"

"I won't do it." I said.

"Is that your final answer?" he asked. I thought about it and I said can't we just be friends not best friends. I will visit your house at least once a week.

"NO," he said quickly. I want you to come everyday. "Fine! Deal! At least I don't have to be your best friend. We have a deal so see you tomorrow!" He said with a smile while going down for dinner. Oh what did I get myself into? I flopped into my bed and fell asleep.