Part 5: Swearing

As usual, Gojo got his favourite flavours of Kikufuku, while Fushiguro got strawberry and plain. Sukuna also wanted strawberry, while Itadori got the same as Gojo, plus a vanilla roll.

    The two boys couldn't wait to eat theirs, so they both crawled onto Fushiguro's lap (against his will) and opened their white paper bags.
    "Look S'kuna!" Itadori cried with glee. "It's pink!"

    "Whooaaa!" Sukuna's eyes widened. "So cool!"

Out of the corners of his long dark eyelashes, Fushiguro saw Gojo snickering in the driver's seat. He frowned. "Stop." Megumi mumbled to the eccentric teacher.

    Fushiguro sighed and relaxed in his chair as much a possible, knowing that being ticked off at Gojo was not going to help with the teacher's maturity, which was incredibly low. (That's what everyone assumed, or it was a coping mechanism, Megumi wasn't sure).

    He grunted when he felt his leg go numb, but he didn't want to move the thoroughly entertained twins.   

    Thankfully they were only a few minutes from the school.

    "Out," Fushiguro was desperate to move his leg. The three of them poured out of the front seat. Into the parking lot of Jujitsu Tech.

    The four of them were walking down the long corridor toward Fushiguro's room when they heard an outburst of laughter. Fushiguro spun around and saw Nobara Kugisaki strutting down the hall toward them, her hammer in her hand and a bandage on her head.

    "Damn, is that Itadori?" She asked. When Fushiguro nodded she laughed again. "Hilarious!"

    "Hey!" Sukuna grabbed Itadori's hand and stormed up to Kugisaki, his head only barely reached her knee. "You no be mean to Yuji-kun." His eyes were full of toddler fury. "Or you be go-in' bleble-die." He sounded very serious.

    "Holy shit is that Sukuna?" She was in humourous disbelief. "What the hell happened here?"

"A curse messed them up." Fushiguro mumbled.

     "Apparently," Nobara laughed

"Apparently," Nobara laughed. She bent over and wiggles her fingers at Sukuna.
"Hewo, widdle baby! Do you want a toy?" She was being very casual about this. Baby or not she was mocking Ryomen Sukuna, which was always going to be bad news.

"Kugisaki stop." Fushiguro warned. But it was too late.

"STOP BITGH!" Sukuna yelled. Yuji's frightened eyes quivered. "Donmt mockn meh Googgisagi!" His purple-black nails scraped Kugisaki's face, leaving four thin red lines. He stormed back to Gojo and Megumi, shoving Itadori behind him and Fushiguro for protection.

"Oh damn," Gojo said quietly after a moment of silence. "He doesn't like you Nobara-kun...."

"No SHIT, SENSEI." She scoffed. She turned on her heel and stormed off.
"For the record," Megumi said. "That was her fault."

"Yup, even I know not to mock the King of Curses." Gojo chuckled.