Entrance exams

Kaguya POV
Nakamura had been keeping my schedule full these past few days she has given me tickets to multiple movie premiers and charity galas to go to, then I had to Display clothing and merchandise in print and online advertisements. Promote products and services in television commercials. Wear designers' clothing for runway fashion shows etc.

Tomorrow was the day for the charity gala, mostly heroes and rich people were attending, along with their children, politicians were as well, I wasn't really that excited as I still had work to do and this was just a part of it.

Black Zetsu also suggested I do some shopping seeing that I don't have any decorations all I have is a refrigerator stove and bed I haven't even went to get a couch or a table and chairs.

So I got ready and left

Timeskip

Kaguya POV

I had just finished buying the furniture, the saleswoman said it should be at my home in a week or so just as I was on my way to get some groceries until a little girl bumped into me she was scared also had scars and bruises all over her body she was shaking and grabbed onto my leg then some man with blonde hair walked out of the alley way.

Man: I'm sorry miss that's my little sister she-

I cut him off and spoke

Kaguya: why did she have to many scars

Man: We you see she's quite clumsy and likes to play around a lot

Girl: P-please don't leave me

My motherly instincts kicked in and I picked her up and brought her into my protective embrace.

Kaguya: Can you close your eyes for me just count to 10 and the bad guys will go away alright

She was hesitant to do so but she still did

Kaguya: Now I want you to ignore whatever sounds you here alright

She nodded her head I then wrapped my hair around his mouth so his screams would be muffled after that impaled him multiple times with my hair, once he was dead I shot a bone out of my hand in order to disintegrate his body and leave 0 evidence

She opened her eyes tears see all I up in her eyes I took the liberty of looking into her memories while killing that man, her name is Eri, her mother left her after she lost control of her quirk and erased her father from existence and her grandfather is in a coma then she was experimented on because of her quirk this. What kind of mother abandons her child but then again who am I to speak, I tried to kill mine, I rarely spoke to Hagaromo and Hamura, no Kaguya get these thought out of your head this is a new life with new people I have another chance.

I opened a portal home and took off my shoes Black Zetsu emerged from the floor and Eri clung to me tighter

Black Zetsu: Mother what's this thing