Battle of Italica II

MIJA/JSDF Joint AFB, Alnus

Alnus Hill is now filled with residents from various regions in the Special Region, so Alnus Hill is divided into several sections, a civilian section, a military section, and a mining section.  For the merchants of goods on the hill of Alnus is a divine thing because the quality is guaranteed to be high.  For example they buy 1 ton white salt for Five thousand gold denari, they can get big profit.

But the civilians in Alnus didn't care about the military vehicles passing by.  They know if they get in the way of the vehicles they can be jailed for a week or more.

"Look at those steel Pegasus, they are about to leave for Italica, I heard that Italica is in need of help to fight off the thousands of bandits that are attacking them" A vegetable vendor said to his customers.

"Yes, I also heard that Italica will be independent from the Empire and become its own country with the support of the Men in Green troops," replied the customer while paying for the goods he bought.

'Princess Pina doesn't know that she's dealing with Angels if the Empire doesn't attack those other worlds, if now it's too late to realize it's all because those other worlds are using Devide et Impera's methods' thought an imperial noble who bought goods at Alnus.

(AN: Divide and dominate tactics)

A dozen Mi-35Js recently purchased from Russia are already in service with the JSDF.  For the JSDF Version, the military cannon 30 was replaced with the M197 20mm 360-degree turret and Four M2 Browning HMGs as fixed forward-facing Canons.

The Mi-35J is manufactured by Kawasaki under license from Russia.

__________________________________

"Yosh everyone! Head to Italica!"  Colonel Kengun Shunya led his troops towards Italica.

Tatattatatta

A large and heavily armed AH-64 Apache, Kawasaki OH-1, Kawasaki Mi-35J flew west.  With 500 fully armed JSDF troops then thousands of bandits will become meat paste in no time.

Colonel Kengun Shunya informed his troops of their mission.

"Our campaign is to eliminate those bandits and attract the hearts of the townspeople of Italy and also show the empire that we are far above them!"

"Understood!"

There is even a helicopter similar to the CH-53K King Stallion with a Type-90 MBT Cargo Tank underneath.  It was the CH-57 Emperor Stallion, a super-heavy cargo-carrying helicopter that can carry over 200 tons of cargo.

__________________________________

Naruto POV

Meanwhile with Itami and his Team

"Sergeant Kuribayashi, please take off your night glasses!"  Itami ordered.

"Why?"  Sergeant Kuribayashi asked.

"Because it's early in the morning, after all, you often break the equipment given, if you don't want to be responsible in front of Lieutenant General Hazama" Sergeant Tomita replied.

They all used Howa Type-64 rifles, while the plasma rifles I gave them were used as watches because these rifles could turn into watches to disguise these weapons.

I arm myself with the M82A5 Barrett because I prefer deadly ranged attacks.

"Lieutenant fires flare projectiles so reinforcements know where we are!"  Second lieutenant Itami nodded his head and immediately shot a flare into the sky.