Chapter Two - Your New Home, Andoline

Still old stuff I wrote years ago XD Please don't be too harsh! 

_______________________________________________

A bored sigh came from next to me.

“How much longer, Micah?” A recognizable voice squeaked, I guessed it was the one who had sighed. 

A deep voice replied, “Few seconds.”

I opened my eyes, curious about who was talking and where I was, but I started to believe I would be back in the miserable and noisy mob of students that wanted to kill me because of my eyes.

But I wasn’t at the school at all. I don’t think I was even in the same city. Maybe even country. The same planet? Galaxy?

Sitting up, I looked around. I was lying across a bed with pale green sheets and a baby blue pillow. The walls were made of bricks that were painted a yellow-green color.Next to me, a girl with long dark pink hair ogled at me, a smile was on her face. She looked about ten years of age. She wore a white hat, an orange shirt, and a yellow skirt. Her ensemble reminded me of candy corn. Delicate lacing covered her clothes, with several frilly black bows everywhere.

“Yoo-hoo! My name is Ailmeny! It’s finally wonderful to be able to speak to you, Mistress Molly! May I call you that?” The candy corn girl squealed.

Mistress? What is this pipsqueak talking about? I puzzled over in my head.

“Um, I guess you can call me that…” I started saying.

She jumped up and hugged me, nearly causing me to be pushed into the wall that was next to the bed, “Yippee! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

“Patience Ailmeny,” A low voice said, drawing my eyes toward the corner of the room. A large man was sitting in a chair that you would usually find in waiting rooms. He had thick, blond hair that went down to his shoulders. His skin was a dark tan color and his eyes were a bright shade of blue that seemed to pierce through people and looked into somebody’s own soul.

“Oh, sorry!” Ailmeny apologized, then turned to me and said, “This is Micah. He doesn’t like to talk much, sometimes rids of words he believes are not needed to show his point, but he is actually quite smart.”

“Nice to meet you, I guess.” I muttered, Micah gave a small nod and stood up.

“Time,” Was all that he had said.

I looked down at the small girl, all she did was grimace.

Something bad and I just got here, too.

“Wait a minute! Where are we? What’s going on? What is it time for?” I started to demand. The two just stared at me, Ailmeny pulled her white had off her head and reached inside it. She pulled out a small blue package and put it in my lap.

“Orders from Master Mostar that we would have to give that to you. Open it.”

I stared at the tiny bundle for a few seconds, and then finally started to slowly pull the yellow ribbon that was wrapped around it. Once unwrapped, I held in my hands a minute bottle with a liquid-like substance inside it that was a dark shade of purple, labeled as “Necromancer Lifeblood” on the side of the bottle.

“Drink now,” Micah said.

Before I opened it, Ailmeny added on, “Please ignore the taste of it, but it is for everybody’s own good if you drink it.”

I bowed my head, opening the bottle and then gulped down the blood.

The liquid scorched my throat; I began to choke up on it.