Keaton Imagine: Mrs. Stromberg

For: @DirectionerEmblemer

You're at home, bored out of your mind. You're waiting for you boyfriend, Keaton to come back from being on tour with his band, Emblem 3. You're really excited because it's your 4 year anniversary with him today. You're so excited so you decide to text him. 

To: Keaton(: 

From: Mandy<3

Hey. =) Excited for today, miss you. xx

To: Mandy<3

From: Keaton

Miss you, too. I have a surprise for you, babe. I gotta go, I'm about to go on the plane. I love you, Mandy. <3 xx

To: Keaton

From: Mandy

Kay, babe. See you soon. Love you, too. <3 xx 

Satisfied with texting, you throw your phone on your bed. You decide to take a shower and get ready for when Keaton arrives. Once you finished taking a shower, you put on a really cute blue skater dress from Forever 21. When you're ready, you go to the living room, turn on the tv, and wait for Keaton to come. About an hour or two later, you're starting to doze of on the couch when you hear the door opening. 

"KEATON!" You say running up to him and kissing him on the lips. 

Keaton pulls away and says,"I've missed you so much, Mandy." 

"I've missed you, too. To be honest, I thought you would've gone with another girl by now." You admit.

"That's why I have this," Keaton gets down on one knee. "Mandy, I know that for the last couple of months i've been away from you. I know it may not be today, nor tomorrow, but I want you to be my wife. Mandy, will you marry me?"

You're speechless, you just nod and once he puts the ring on your finger, he kisses you passionately on the lips.

"I love you, Mrs. Stromberg."

"I love you too, Keaton."  

-Author's Note- 

Ahhh, I haven't written an imagine in a WHILE. Sorry. :(  I'm also sorry that this imagine is kinda sucky. :P Oh, and uhh, i don't know, but should i write dirty imagines about Emblem 3? Someone I know said they liked dirty imagines and if i could write one for them, but I don't know. Comment  if you think I should or if i shouldn't?