Chapter 43

Author P.O.V

Many months had passed since that day. Escanor had passed, not much longer after Y/N did. However, the Sins adventures didn't stop there. Merlin had her own goal and awakened Arthur as the King of Chaos.

After Y/N had passed, Zeldris was tasked with taking care of her. Luckily, Mael's plan had worked out and Y/N was put into a coma. He returned with the Sins to Liones Castle (since the Boar Hat was no more) with a mission to find the children that Y/N always talked about.

Meliodas had found Mika, Knox, Lilith, and Zander, staying at an inn within Liones. Zeldris walked into the room with Meliodas, Y/N resting in a spare room at the castle.

They knocked on the door gently. "Coming!" A feminine voice called out before opening the door, revealing Mika. "Sir Meliodas! Mr.Abs!" She exclaimed. "I-I never expected to see you here," she stuttered.

"Mr.Abs?" Zeldris repeated slowly. "My name is Zeldris," he spoke. Mika nodded her head and laughed. "I'm aware of that. Mr.Abs is just much more fun to say," Mika laughed.

Knox walked over to the door with eyes wide. "Heyy, it's Sir Meliodas and Mr.Zeldris! Nice to see ya'!" Knox exclaimed. Zander was drawn to the door was well, but he didn't give as much of an introduction as the other two. A lavander hair girl appeared alongside him. She was a knight in Camelot, but after her city was destroyed, she returned to Liones to stay with her three friends.

Lilith looked at the group with sad eyes. "I'll be in my room. This seems like it should be solves between all of you," Lilith smiled before gracefully returning to her and Mika's room in the inn. Knox and Zander shared another.

"Mika, Knox, Zander....we have some- bad news..." Meliodas started. Zeldris sighed softly before speaking. "Y/N is in a coma and we have no idea when she'll come back," Zeldris blocked off all emotions as he spoke.

All of their eyes widened. "You're kidding me," Mika scoffed, trying to appear as if she was about to cry. Knox seemed to be in disbelief and Zander had already started to cry.

"I want to stay with her until she wakes up....to be by her side," Zeldris explained. "I was wondering if it'd be possible to do that in your village?" He asked.

Knox nodded his head. "It should be. Her home from seventeen years ago is still there. We could travel with you there- at least Mika and I could. From what I heard- Zander hasn't made a decision about what to do with Lilith," Knox winked. Zander nodded his head, solemnly.

"I'm going on a walk. I need some time to think between Lilith and Y/N," Zander squeezed past Knox and Mika and went outside. "Knox and I were actually planning on heading back in around three days. Would that be okay with you?" Mika asked. Zeldris nodded.

"Yes,"  Zeldris's response was short and brief. "Have you been getting much sleep? You seem really tired-" Mika noticed. Meliodas sighed as Zeldris began to walk back to Liones Castle. "I'm fine. If you don't mind- I'll see you in three days,"

Zeldris had left, leaving Meliodas, Knox, and Mika. "He's been staying by Y/N's side ever since she went in a coma. That was weeks ago. Everyone else from the Sins just left earlier today for their own goals," Meliodas explained.

"By the way, when are you two getting together already?" Meliodas laughed. Mika hit Meliodas on the head. "What kind of question is that?!" She shouted, a blush on her face. Knox laughed. "That will all be decided in the future- if MK hasn't killed me yet," Knox laughed.