∷ x

“Oyyy, kenchin are you coming for the meeting or not,” Mikey asked as he crossed his arms

“No, I don't feel like going today. Just tell the rest of the gang members that my throat worsened or something like that,” Draken sighed and sat down on his couch.

“Huh, are you sure that you are alright, I think we should cancel the meeting and go to hospital for the check up,” Mikey said, keeping his hand over Draken's shoulder.

“No, You should go alone, that's all,” He said in Deep voice.

Mikey just nodded his head and started walking out of Drake's house. He was feeling uneasiness , weary feeling, he can't tell how it was feeling, he can't express in words.

After Mikey left Draken just loudly sighed and shook his head.

“I have to continue my research on this. Now I just cough up white roses. Not a single petal of other flowers,” Draken said to himself. He opens the book and goes to the pages where there was information about White roses.

White roses: Innocence, Purity, Spirituality and sympathy.

“Huh, How does that connect back to me though?” Draken said in confusion

He kept thinking and tried to make up a reason for him throwing up and coughing up white roses.

Until something pops up in his mind.

“Innocence? Both Mikey and I have never been in a relationship so we are fairly innocent to being in a relationship. Right? Now what to do with the rest of the meanings, ” Draken said and sighed. ‘What a pain in the ass,'He thought.

He continued to search for answers but nothing would help him. It was all the same thing.

୨୧

“Hello Guys,” Mikey said and sat down.

“Where's Draken,” Mitsuya asked.

“Um he said that he was not feeling good and had a sore throat so I told him to rest,”  He said in an annoyed tone and other members only nodded their heads.

“That's why he is not in the mood,” Baji whispered to Mitsuya. Mitsuya only chuckled and shook his head.

After finishing talking about how to grow their gang and all, the meeting finally ended.
(A/N: Sorry for not writing details ;) )

All Started leaving the place. Only the founding members were left out.

“So what are we going to do,” Baji said and looked at others.

“Well I'm not in the mood so I'll go home,” Mikey sighed.

“My my, What happened to our president today,” Baji chuckled

“Hmph, Nothing much,” Mikey said.

“Oh boy, just spill it,” Baji teased him.

“Oh I got it now , is it because of Draken?” Baji said and smiled.

Mikey only nodded his head. “Well yes I'm concerned about his health you know," Mikey sighed. “That kenchin I love him but he doesn't allow me to take care of him, how mean,” He thought and cursed Draken inside his mind.

Other's only chuckled at him.

They saw Draken who was coming towards them.

“Kenchin,” Mikey yelles as he ran toward Draken and hugged him like koala. Which made Draken stumble a bit.

“Slow down Mikey, I'm not going anywhere,” Draken assured him.

After putting him down they walked towards other friends.

The others only shook their heads and wonder why these both haven't confess their feelings yet .

They decided to eat some ice cream because Mikey insisted on them and if they didn't buy it he would surely throw a tantrum.

After entering an ice cream shop they saw Y/N who was with Emma eating Ice cream.

Draken just sighed and walked towards them.

After ordering the ice cream they sat with Y/N and Emma who was now talking with Mikey.

“Mikey how are you,” Y/N said and blushed.

“I'm good Y/N,” He smiled and patted her shoulder.

Draken felt Jealous and started to cough. He could feel petals coming up his throat. He immediately left towards the washroom and started coughing violently. At last he coughed and finally the petals of rose were on his hand. He looked down at his hand. It wasn't a white rose petal anymore.

It was a petal of red roses.

“What the actual fuck!” He exclaimed.
“Now what's with the red rose huh, Surely Mikey you are driving me crazy,” He just sighed and left the washroom.

A/N: pardon me guys I know this boring chap but anyways What do you think what Red Rose indicates here and also sorry for bringing Y/N back lol 😆

A/N: pardon me guys I know this boring chap but anyways What do you think what Red Rose indicates here and also sorry for bringing Y/N back lol 😆.Only 4 to 5 chapter more to complete this Story. 😌

Well That's all for today. I'll update this Story as soon as possible, till then Bye.