∷ vi

Draken was there listening to the whole conversation between Mikey and other girl

Draken was there listening to the whole conversation between Mikey and other girl. He sat down on the ground and hugged his knees.

"He doesn't like me. He just sees me as his Best friend or as a brother," Draken softly cried. He felt flowers going to his throat again. He got up and ran to the washroom.

He threw up the petals. He looks at them and sees that it's not just wisteria anymore. He's throwing up Petunias as well.

"Why are the flowers changing so much?" Draken mumbles. Although Draken didn't know. It was a bad sign.

୨୧

Draken was waiting for Mikey after school as usual. Bunch of students walk out of the building. Draken looks up to see if Mikey is coming out as well.

He sees him talking and laughing with other girl who was previously talking to Mikey. Draken was having the urge to walk there and bring his Mikey back to him and told others that Mikey belongs to him.

Draken can feel the petals rising up. He doesn't know what to do this time. He wasn't near the washroom and was out with Mikey and the girl walking towards. Draken just stares and coughs aggressively.

"Ken-chin!" Mikey yells. He runs toward him and sees him coughing really bad. He looks through his back and takes out his water bottle. He handed it to Draken as he drank it but the cough was still there.

He coughed on his handkerchief and can feel petals there along with blood. He shoves his handkerchief as quickly as he can. He takes another sip of water.

"Are you okay?" Other girl asked as she was shocked .

"Im fine," Draken said

"No! I don't think so. We are heading over to the hospital whether you like it or not," Mitsuya said as he walked over there.

"Yes Ken-chin we should go alright!" Mikey said in a concerned voice.

"I don't want to and I don't need to. I'm completely fine. I swear!" Draken said not wanting to visit the Doc.

"Draken-kun, Just listen to Mikey-kun because it looks like you were about to die," Takemitchy says behind Mitsuya.

"Fine! I'll go to the hospital even though I'm perfectly fit and fine!!" Draken said annoyingly.

"I don't believe it," Mikey says in a serious tone.

"Neither do i" Mitsuya said as he looked over Draken.

"See! If Takemitchy agrees with me then you have to go to the hospital," Mikey said which leads to Draken feeling jealous about Takemitchy. 'Why always Mikey wants Takemitchy with him hah' Draken thought.

"Didn't I say I'll go? I can change my mind and now I'm not going to hospital," Draken said in frustrating tone as he crossed his arms.

"Ok ok!! I'll make an appointment for you later today and I'm coming with you so you don't skip it," Mikey said firmly.

"Alright" Draken said and rolled his eyes.

୨୧

"Hello. I'd like to make an appointment for Ken Ryuguji?" Mikey says on the phone. Draken just looked at him and rolled his eyes.

After about 10 minutes Mikey ended the call.

"When is the appointment?" Draken asked.

"In an hour. We should start heading over there to the hospital now," Mikey said as he got up.

"Alright let's go," Draken sighed as he got up and followed behind Mikey.

A/N: I'll try to finish this story as soon as possible because I wanna put my other story soon but I'll do it when this story is finished 😿 so I'll try to update this soon

Enjoy this for now ig :,)

Drakey/ Drami Supremacy 🛐✨