flowers

LEO usually was ok with being dragged to a bed by a beautiful girl. But not when the girl thought u were a demon in disguise. Isabelle threw Leo on the bed and poured a bucket of water on him, which extinguished him. "Really?!" he sputtered out through the holy water that drenched him. "oops" Isabelle said smiling sheepishly. "Well i really don't know what to do now." she said then poked her head out the door.

"JACE!" Isabelle called for her adopted brother. Jace ran up the stairs and observed the scene before him noticing a drenched Leo and a blushing Isabelle. " He's not a demon I'm guessing." Isabelle punched him lightly on the shoulder on her way out, glaring at him, the message clear in her eyes.

you hurt him, you die.

Jace swatted her on the back of her head lightly and told her to go paint her nails or something. as soon as she left, Jace jumped onto the bed with surprising speed, landing criss cross in front of Leo. "So... " he said pulling out a small blade to clean his nails with. " Who are you?" Leo sighed. where should i began? He took a deep breath and started from the beginning. 

AN.... EEK THEIR GONNA MEET!!!!

Percy

i grabbed the blindfolded Annabeth out of the car i borrowed from my step dad.

i mean seriously, you save the world and your parents still wont buy you a car.

"hey where are we going?" Annabeth said, stumbling around for a blind hint. "Hold on..." i said while fixing the last candle."There!" i unmasked my dear girlfriend, allowing her to view the date i set up. Her eyes widen and i smiled at her reaction. We were in Manhattan, in front of an old church with beautiful daisies growing around it. i found a garden in the back when i was chasing an empousai and the first thing that came to my mind was annabeth would love this place.

Well, the 2nd thing. the first one was probably ewww empousai dust!

"Percy!! this place is beautiful! i love it!!" annabeth cried giving me a bone crushing hug and a punch on the shoulder that almost made me cry out but i don't cry out because im a man.

"the suns going down wise girl, lets get this picnic going!" i said while pumping my fists in the air. she smiled and gasped in awe. "What??" i asked her but she continued to stare at me. "I know im good looking but.." annabeth gave me an annoyed look and whispered "Look behind you.."

i turned around and noticed that the flowers that i thought were unbloomed daisies had opened up and start glowing. i looked at it, mesmerized, then remembered that this could be a trick. "Stand back Annie i got this" i said while taking riptide out. i then began hacking at the freakishly glowing flowers, causing flower petals and leaves to fly every where.

i continued slicing them until i heard a strangled gasp and an unfamiliar voice.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FLOWERS?!?!" i turned around slowly and guiltily and my sea green eyes were met with a golden eyed glare. "Who are you?" annabeth asked, looking as confident as ever even though she was just caught with a doofus in this mans garden. " i am Jace Wayland and i would appreciate it if you could tell me why u were shredding my flowers."