Annabeth

Broken. Torn. Angry. And then back to broken. Those were the few phases Annabeth went through while Leo was missing. She had sent out search parties every where but for no use. Posters and flyers were put up in local demigod areas and Reyna had lent some camp Jupiter campers to help search. Annabeth hasn't slept for a week, staying up to think about poor Leo out and alone, poor Leo, broken and lost until the 6th day of Leo's disappearance, she had an epiphany. It wasn't Leo who was broken and lost it was her. She hasn't realized how much Leo affected her. It was like losing a little brother that you never got the chance to hang out with that much. Still, it impacted her the most. She never spent quality time with him and she regretted it now."Annabeth" piper entered annabeths cabin. "Come on Annie it's dinner time and u lost too much weight." Annabeth sighed and looked at her with dead eyes. " I can't rest until leo is home"

Piper sighed and sat in the bed. "Annabeth don't you de what's happening?! Your turning into Leo. You stopped eating and Percy is worried sick about you! You haven't left your cabin all day! Is this what Leo would have wanted?" Annabeth sighed and met pipers golden eyes with her own grey ones. "I'm so sorry piper. I'm losing myself."
.
.
.
Leo looked at the attractive girl in front of him. She didn't look to dangerous.. He thought to himself while staring at her beautiful face wondering how he ended up in her bed. "Look lady I'm sorry I don't remember you but a face like your sure would be hard to forget." Leo said trying to lighten the tension. His mile slid off his face when he noticed the tears in the girls dark eyes. " Y-you really don't r-remember me?! I'm your best friend!" She half yelled half sobbed to him. Dang it he said to himself. leo was contemplating whether to comfort her or to run out while he could when a boy with golden hair holding a bright red haired girls hand came running into to see what the racket was all about. His piercing gold eyes lingered on Isabelle before narrowing onto Leo. " Leo what did you do?"