5. I just panicked.

So I know these few chapters have been really short. I'll try to make them longer along the way. If you enjoy the story please feel free to vote and comment<3

"Did you write that too?" He asked me and I nodded. "Good that we agree then."

"When you have found out a name for your baby you can go and buy some clothes. And since you all are doing this project you are getting the rest of the week off, but you still have to treat the baby like it was a real one. It criers if it wants something. And next Monday I can check how long and how many times the baby cried. This is a task to see who is the best parents. Good luck everyone, see you on Monday." Miss Gregg added.

"Lets go." I commanded and grabbed my books.

We walked to the lockers and locked our books in. "Now we're going to the mall, right?" I asked closing my locker.

"Yeah. I can drive." "You kind of have to, I don't have a car." He laughed a little.

We walked out of the school and I felt like everyone was staring at us. And they probably were. I tried not to focus on it, so I just looked to the ground.

Ryan could see that I was getting uncomfortable so he yelled out loud to everyone, "Look!" As he pointed his finger at the football field. And of course everyone turned around to look.

"Hurry." He took my hand and started running to the car. When we got in to the car nether of us could stop laughing.

"Why did you do that?" I laughed.

"I know you don't want to be seen with me."

"You know you didn't have to do that?" I said and met his eyes. "I know."

After a few minutes of driving the baby started crying. "Something's wrong with Hayley. She won't stop crying."

"Maybe she's tired. Try to cradle her to sleep." He recommended.

"Okay, I'll try."

We talked for a little, while I was trying to get Hayley to fall asleep. I know I wasn't supposed to like talking to him, but what if I did. I didn't! But what if I did?...

He pulled up into the parking lot. "Should we just leave Hayley in the car." I asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to carry her around the mall."

We got out of the car and Ryan held out his hand. I looked at him confused. "Miss Gregg said we had to act like parents ."

He smirked at me, not even looking away from my eyes once.

"We could be divorced." I said.

"Who said we were ever married?" I hate him. Always outsmarting me.

"Ugh you're so annoying."

I hesitated for a sec, but I gave him my hand and we started walking.

"Ryan look, that is so cute." I said holding up a dress for him to see.

" Shall we buy it?" He asked with his hand still in mine.

I checked the price tag and put it back in the shelf. "Hmm, it's a little expensive. We can look at something else."

"No if you like it I'll pay for it." He insisted.

"You really don't have to."

"I know, but I want to." He reassured me.

"Ok then." It was a super cute yellow and pink floral dress with little pockets on each side.

"Now that we are done with that, do you want to go get something to eat?"

I barely let him finish before I answered."Yes! I'm starving." We bought food and went home to his place.

+++

Ryan came into the living room while I was trying the new dress on Hayley. "Did you have a good time today?"

"Mhm." I answered shortly.

"The people from school staring at us dident bother you?" He asked concerning.

"I didn't even notice."

I turned around and showed him Hayley. "Look!"

I realized he stood much closer to me then I thought, so I backed away.

"She's beautiful, just like her mother." Ryan leaned closer to me. There was only a few centimeters between us.

"Stop acting like we're together." I hissed stepping another step back.

"Isn't that what we're supposed to?" Again! Smartass.

My heart started beating faster as he leaned closer. "Am I making you nervous sweetheart?" He smirked.

"N-No." There it was, the nervous stuttering.

"So this doesn't affect you in any sort of way?" He whispered into my ear.

I panicked and quickly turned around to grab my jacket. "Uhm, I should probably get home now, it's late."

"Sorry to tell you sweetheart, but you can't." He said leaning against a wall.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Miss Gregg said we had to live together as parents for the project."

"I totally forgot."

"It's kinda late now, but tomorrow we can drive to your house and pick up some stuff." I nodded.

My phone started ringing, but I didn't move. "Aren't you gonna get that?"

"Ehm yeah, sorry. Hello?"

"Omg Tess! Tell me everything." Sophie yelled through the phone so loud that I had to take the phone away from my ear.

"What?"

"You and Ryan. What is it like being partners with the hottest guy in school?"

"Ehm Sophie I can't really talk right now the baby is crying!"

I turned around and there Ryan was standing with a big smirk on his face.

"So tell me, what is it like being partner with the hottest guy in school?" He mocked.

"Yeah of course you heard that."

"Yeah I heard that." He grinned mockingly.

"Well ehm, see you later i got to ehm—ehm. Drink water." I said while walking backwards out of the room.

"Ouch." Yeah. That was a wall I just walked into. A fucking wall!

I got out of the room and I could hear him laughing. I can't blame him. I would laugh to if he was the one walking right into a wall.

I sat in my room for a while just looking at my phone.

'Knock knock' "Come in."

"Hey, I need help." Ryan said while stepping into the room.

"I'm aware." I joked.

"Haha very funny. Hayley is crying again, and I don't know what she wants." Yeah that sort of help. Makes a lot more sense.

"Did you try to cradle her?" I asked.

"Yeah it didn't work." He said and threw me the baby doll.

"Ok I'll see what i can do."

I thought for a bit. "Hmm, Miss Gregg said its like a real baby right?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

"Try to pour this into her mouth." He did as I said.

"Hmm she stopped crying. Either it's because it worked or because we broke her." He frowned.

"Lets hope its the first one." He laid his arm around me.

"We make a pretty good team don't we."

Remember to vote and comment<3