Cooking

Short comic short chapter I'm afraid darlings

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJXUFSJgfpJ/

Alastor loves coming home sometimes. The familiarity of home, the safety, the smells. He can let his hair down (literally and metaphorically - he's been experimenting with growing it out and often wears it in a small ponytail.)

Today when Alastor gets home he's greeted with the smell of cooking. It smells home-y, and delicious. He walks through quietly to find the source of the smell.

Anthony's stood in front of the oven, stirring something and singing to himself, swaying his hips gently. He is clearly in his element - completely relaxed and natural. He watches him for another minute, not wanting to break his serene moment. Eventually he clears his throat.

"Oh Anthony, you're cooking?" The boy spins around, spoon raised to his mouth.

"Oh Al! I didn't hear you come in... sorry I was in a world of my own." He giggles, clearly self conscious and shifting nervously. "Yeah I was in a good mood today so... I thought I'd make something." He grins.

"What is it?" Alastor peers over the top of his glasses into the pot. It's a thick pale soup, with carrots and celery floating amongst it.

"It's zuppa di orzo! Family recipe... though we didn't have any pancetta so I missed that out. It's pretty much ready too. Would you like to taste it?" Alastor looks up at him nervously.

"Well it certainly does smell good..."

"I've made more than enough for both of us! Try some!" He holds out the spoon to the smaller man, who grins nervously, leaning backwards and blushing. The soup looks delicious and Anthony's hand reaching out towards him is so enticing... "It's really tasty..." He encourages.

"Ah.. Anthony..." This is far too domestic for the poor radio host.

"What are you scared of?" The blonde teases, looking down at him and leaning in. A switch flips in his head and his smile drops, looking thoroughly miffed. "Heh."

Slowly Alastor opens his mouth and Anthony puts the spoon in. A blush coats his cheeks and ears as he looks up at the blonde. He freezes, looking down at the boy and imagining him in a very different position. His eyes widen and he snatches the spoon away, leaving Alastor confused.

"Ah... W-was it good?" He stammers nervously. Alastor smiles softly.

"Yeah... Yeah it was good." 

requests are welcome !