Chapter 2

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Two weeks ago

Y/N was about to go to the bed when a phone call interrupted as she put down the towel which she was holding earlier for drying her face. As she saw the caller ID she quickly picked up the call, her dad called her. But it may be urgent as it was past 10. 

"yes, dad." 

The call between them went on for a pretty half an hour as there was a lot to catch up on between a daughter and her dad. His dad was out of the states for business trips mostly. 

The girl nagged him a lot about not staying at home mostly. But Finally, when Mr Park decided to say the words which he had been bottling up for a month and today he finally decided to ask her.

"Y/n I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time. You know my friend Kim who's the president of Kim's corporation. We had been friends for too long and decided something."

"hmm," Y/n answer calmly.

''His son 'Kim Taehyung' or you can say the young CEO of Kim's corporation."

"Yes, I've heard a lot about him." The girl replied as she recalled the young CEO's talks in the whole market.

"As Kim is suffering from some severe disease, he quickly wanted to arrange his son as his son don't seem to be involved in any love thing" there was a long pause before he continued talking.

"And we arranged you're and his marriage, we talked a lot about this and then finally came to this."

Y/N was not sad or something but rather surprised as she knew that her father would be the only one to arrange her marriage as she was not that quite active in her love life. She has had a few crushes in her high school year but it was nothing more than a mere high school crush.

"Y/N, I know I'm should've asked you first but............ I'm just so sorry chubs"

Her dad felt guilty for not asking her permission first before arranging her with some stranger.
But Y/N know that her dad is always right and hold up she is not that bad of a daughter. She will never hurt her dad's feelings. They might be more friendly than a daughter-father relationship but she has always respected him. She knew that his dad never forced anything on her but this time she was feeling guilty and she didn't want that.

"Dad, why are you sorry. I think you did right." She said as she smiled at his dad whose face was sad but after hearing hir daughter he was more than happy.

"So you are alright, you don't have any problem chubs?"

"No dad, not when my dad approved it." She said proudly and his dad chuckled at her tone.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧