Chapter 1

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was in the dressing room now for my makeup to be done for my wedding that will be held today. I sighed looking at my own reflection, my mind was clouded with different emotions. The makeup artist had already started her job. Time passed as I was still in my own world for even realising my name was being called. She shook me up snapping me from where ever I was. 

"Mis Y/N, I'm done with the makeup, you can check it out" I finally looked at my own reflection in the mirror, a smile formed on my lips as I told her it was good. She gave a smile before exiting the room, as soon as she exited the room, someone with a huge box came inside and when I said a huge I literally mean it. It was as tall as I or I think taller than me. two women and my dad came inside following the first one.

He was looking handsome as always in his suit with perfectly styled hair. I smiled at him and reach toward him for a hug. "I've chosen the perfect dress for my daughter," he said giving me a warm smile.

My mind was overwhelmed with every emotion when I untied the ribbons around the box to let the walls fall on the side revealing the best thing in the world.

I was frozen at the sight in front of me, tears welled up in my eyes as I softly caressed the fabric of the beautiful gown. When I looked at the side to see my dad, he slightly nodded his head with a smile on his face.

It was my mother's wedding gown.

"You can't cry" I looked at the person whose voice was it, I know this voice. My one and only Taemin. My stupid Taemin

 "You can't cry or else the broom aka your soon to be husband will run away if he sees you in a nun form"

I slightly chuckled before running towards him to give him the tightest hug ever. He also wrapped his arms around me, hugging me. "Stop crying pabo!" He commented and I slightly hit him. I soon released myself from him and crossed my arms across my chest and looked at the side showing him that I was mad and why shouldn't I be! 

"Oho, someone is mad!" Taemin started but Yes I was mad but more than happy.

As I finally looked at him with a huge grin on my face"wow! Dad, look who finally decided to show up, I can't even remember your name now. oops. Is it weird if a sister forgets her brother's name? No, it's not! because that brother doesn't care for her sister am I right my so-called twinnie" I softly said to him who is smiling at me.

"Lemme introduce myself, hi! I'm a twin of a weird twinnie." He sassily replied, I scoffed and hit him right in the stomach. "Don't you dare say something or else taste my karate chop" I showed him my hands.

After a lot of talking with my brother, my dad finally told us that the wedding will be starting soon and I've to get dressed. 

✬✬

Three people. Three people were hired for me to get dressed because my mom's wedding gown was so big and also much bigger because of the extra fabric that my dad decided to add up to the dress. My mom might not be here with me and dad today but I know she is always watching me as an angel from the sky. I'm so happy today as I'll finally be marrying someone and can have my own small family. 

After about 45 minutes my dress and my hair were done. When I finally looked at myself in the mirror and I swear I was fallen for myself.

Not gonna brag but hold up readers I was looking fucking pretty. Muahhh.....

When My father and Taemin entered and I knew it before they could even say anything, tears welled up in my father's eyes. 

"How do I look," I asked them and dad's eyes said everything to me.

"Not bad" Taemin commented and that was most I was expecting but suddenly he came to me and hugged me tightly. "Y/N" he was crying, oh well that was not expected. My heart can't take it anymore and I don't want my makeup to be destroyed again! "Shut up you idiot, don't make me cry, I'll look like a nun," I said keeping my tears till eyes only, he chuckled.

My dad took my hands in his hands and the doors opened.

The hall was flawlessly decorated different kinds of flowers were used for the decorations. 

As I started walking, my cousin held the back of my dress and when I looked at the front, at him. everything around me blurred out as I was only able to see him. My soon to be husband aka Kim Taehyung. 

My pupils dilated at the man in front of me dressed beautifully in a black tuxedo, with his hairs styled perfectly and his features were more than prominent. Everyone started clapping and I was dragged from my world to reality as held my dad's hand tighter.

As soon as we reach there, My dad smiled at me before giving his daughter to the man in front of him. and gave short notice of 'Take care, my daughter, from now on Taehyung'

He took my hands in his one's. Now we both were facing each other. I looked at his eyes as the priest finally started.

Author's POV:

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Park Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife in the name of God and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until the death parted both of you."

"Yes, I do" he replied shortly with his face still the same. No emotions were shown in his eyes compared to the girl who was drowning in an ocean of emotions.

"Do you Park Y/N take Kim Taehyung as you lawfully wedded husband in the name of God and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until the death parted both of you."

"Yes, I do" She replied softly but her brain was not working at this moment the only thing that came to her mind was, 'why didn't he looked at me?' 'was he happy or not.'

Again she searched for something in his eyes but nothing. And this was the moment when She got to know that this man may be everything but happy. His eyes showed cold. Maybe hate or she couldn't figure out but he was certainly not happy.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧