Character Art ✒ SELENYA - Y/N

Here's Selenya (she's a fictional character, so no before/after picture 😆...But I feel like an ugly potato compared to her 😒😔)

But I feel like an ugly potato compared to her 😒😔)

All rights reserved ©

Description:

Selenya, daughter of Prince Lorian, brother of Emperor Yujin of the Eastern Empire, and Grand Douches Hye-Yoon.

She lost her parents at a tender age, executed by King Yengis, on grounds of treason against the Western Realm. Ever since then, Selenya was declared a war prisoner, stripped of all titles and properties.

She grew up under Jinghim's and his mother's protection, who fought to keep her away from the depraved appetites of the king, that he saw nothing but beautiful fresh meat to add to his artful collection of concubines.

From an early age, she started exhibiting her noticeable talents in Alchemy and mechanics, which sent her to the academy of science, taken under the wings of Scholars. Though, other than talents, she also exhibited a strength of spirit, courage, and mettle, held in high regard.

Since the beginning, her bond with Jinghim and his bastard brothers was infinitely stronger than anyone knew. She thought of them as family, spending all of her time, in and out of the castle, surrounded by their friendship and mutual support.