CHAPTER-1 THE BAD BOY

It was a bright morning, birds chirping on the trees, the air was full of pleasant fragrance and the cool breeze blowing and hitting the gorgeously handsome face of Rian Rathore, the sweat drops were slowly dripping down his forehead kissing goodbye to his smooth skin, while he was swiftly handling the opponent in the sword fight.

"And Rian Rathore wins the game" announced the MC.

Rian Rathore, the only child of Abhimanyu Rathore (Chairman of the Company and a great businessman) was arrogant and stubborn. He was only twenty- four when he achieved everything he wanted, High degrees with knowledge from the best schools and universities in the country, a fabulous sportsman, looks, and image in society, complete with a rich bad-boy attitude. He now was satisfied enough with his success. 

He had beautiful big chocolate brown eyes, fair skin tone, tall and muscular, a sharp jawline accompanied by a high nose, a heavenly smile which could steal millions of hearts, smooth dark silky hair, and a devilish hot body. He didn't like any errors in work, According to him; either the work is perfect or not correct in any sense.

Rounds' of claps started occurring in the ears of Rian while he was breathing heavily with a smirk on his face. The proud that he won. He turned around while glancing at the faces of his friends cheering and whistling for him.

"Bro, you should go to the Olympics, you're amazing at fencing!" Rohan said cheerfully

"Well, Rohan is correct. You've already won the state-level championship. Now it's time to go to the National level." Suggested Shay (Shay Khana another good friend of Rian)

"Before going to the National level, Rush to the airport first or you'll miss your flight which is in the next 2 hours!" warned Karan. (Rian's best friend)

Karan Salaria, Rian's best friend and buddy is a sensible and patience-full man. Furthermore impressed with his qualifications Abhimanyu gave him a job in his company as a manager. He was a school and college mate of Rian. But he had a flaw, he was a playboy.

Hearing his word Rian hastily gathered his things and moved out of the changing room heading straight to his car. The driver was waiting for him, standing beside the car watching his reflection in the rearview mirror of the vehicle.

"Kaka, let's go" informed Rian sitting on the back seat of his Black Mercedes, tugging his milky white shirt at one side of his Prussian Blue formal pants, putting the sunglasses and air-pods on. They left the parking area.

Rian's fencing competition was on the top of the hills in Dehradun, Uttrakhand. Crossing the curves, they were on the plains.

In the middle of the way, the car stopped as it was out of fuel. Rian angrily stomped out of the car glaring at the driver; he gritted his teeth in anger. The driver was apprehensive around him and was pleading for forgiveness. Rian tried to calm himself but he wasn't and started scolding the driver in the middle of the road.

 Meanwhile, the other people there started crowding and seeing the drama. The driver was so embarrassed that his eyes turned glossy and blurred. Satisfied with his task, he slipped inside the car leaving the driver out and called Karan. After 20 minutes, Karan approached his Royal Enfield making sounds like royal blood immediate. Rian hurriedly flumped onto the back seat and passed over the driver.

Approaching the airport Rian bid Karan goodbye as they reached just in time. Placing his butt on the comfy seat of the plane, he was lost in dreamland.

At his mansion~

"Hurry up everyone! My boy's arriving soon. We're going to welcome him in a grand way after all he won." Said Abhimanyu worriedly, making his mother chuckle in happiness