CHAPTER - 29 THE TALE

...Maybe our days are full of pain but in the night everything becomes perfect.

"You wrote a savage letter in jealousy?!" I teased her, she backed off

"It's not the one, I wanted you to read. I think you should read the vital one" she mummered

"Hmm... No actually. I'm more interested in this one!" I smirked seeing her cute reactions

"Let me read it out." I teased her more. She suddenly shot up her head from her lap looking at me 

"She calls you Hottie! Don't she?" She uttered

"What?" I questioned confused and then she put a photo in-front of me from the small box.

No this, can't be her.

(The models has nothing to do with the story

(The models has nothing to do with the story. The story is the complete work of fiction based on author's imagination. Any of the pictures used in the story does not belong to author)

"Who is she?" Kinjal questioned me

"I don't know." I lied to her

"Then what about this one?" she passed another photo, she was fuming in anger but controlled it.

(This photo has nothing to do with the story in reality. Author has just picked up the photo due to the incredible visuals of the people in it. This story is just the imagination of the author.)

I gulped seeing the pictures, where did she get these from? I can tell her. she will understand me. Won't she? I was fighting with myself that she will understand my problems or not while I can feel Kinjal's anger becoming into fury.

"S-she's dead" I shuttered

Rian's POV End~

Kinjal's POV~

Why ain't he explaining! The more I see him consumed in the pictures, the higher my anger's rising. I want answers of these pictures. He said that he only loves me and I'm his first love then who the hell is she? He definitely knows her.

"S-she's dead" he whispered

WHAT! She's dead. Oh! Goodness; I was being cruel.

"I'm sorry" I said