Chapter 09

•••✯✯✯•••

"I didn't choose you. I just took one look at you, and then...there was just no turning back."

•••✯✯✯•••

Taehyung's POV

"Soobin, get ready the car! We will be leaving within 30 minutes", I said walked towards dinning room.

"Ok, sir" said that he went to inform my chauffeur. I have to talk with my father about marriage, I'm little nervous to confront him.

"Dad", I called him. He looked at me and give the newspaper which he read before I come, to the butler who was standing beside him. My brother smiles brightly looking at me, he was joined for breakfast early today.

My father smiled lightly and told me to take a seat. I settled down in my usual seat and said," I did find a perfect girl for me".

He was shocked and asked, "Really?"
My brother almost shouted asking, "What?! Are you serious, hyung?"

I nodded my head at both of them," She's a nice girl. I'm sure, she will take care of our family. She is perfect, dad". I said slowly.

" What's her name, hyung?" Eunshin asked.

" Lee Y/n"

" Oh! Nice name...Does she looks beautiful, hyung?" He again asked excitedly.

"Yeah, she is", I said shortly.

" Wow!! I know it" He suddenly shouts enthusiastically.

"How do you know? " I asked rising my eyebrows by his own guess.

" It's your choice, so obviously she will be a perfect and beautiful woman", he said and I just stare at him blankly for a moment and slightly nod my head.
But we were interrupted by our father who cleared his throat, said an unexpected one which makes me froze in my place.

" But, I want see your soon to be wife. And her family also. Let's meet them in my favourite hotel tonight and will have dinner with them. I want to meet and talk something important with them." He said.

' Why does he wants to meet them?' I had an important meeting today, but I have to cancel it for this family dinner. ' Oh! God, already my time is wasting before the marriage!' I thought, feeling so frustrated with all happening in my life recently.

" I also want to meet her, hyung! " He says excitedly. I didn't say no to anything for my brother when he asks me.

After my deep thought, I slowly nod my head and said, " I will invite her family for dinner tonight".

" Ok then, let's start our breakfast", my father said.

After we had finished our breakfast and I took my leave to office. I have to invite Ms.Lee for the dinner personally.

Y/n's POV

I just came back from hospital as me and mom went for a weekly check up. Doctor said her health was little better, but that doesn't mean she was recovered. Her heart is always in danger, if something shocking her.

Mr.Kim's personal assistant already informed me about the specialist, we have his appointment on Monday, so this was the last check up with this doctor.

My mother didn't know how serious her health condition, she only knows, if she had regular treatment her headche will become normal.

Still I didn't tell her about my marriage with her, I decided to follow what aunt told me. First I have to discuss this with Mr.Kim, but how? I didn't have his mobile number or anything.