Chapter 17 To date or not to date

Bruce's POV

J'ohn got into my room in the infirmary.My legs are still unable to work.I hate can't moving.Sorry for the parenthesis but I want to tell this.I feel really horrible.Alright,J'ohn came into my room and came close to my bed.
-J'ohn,good to see you.
-I came to tell you that Joker no longer has any memory of a connection between you and Wonder Woman.

I can't believe that J'ohn did this for us.

-You shouldn't have done that,J'ohn.
-The fear of death should not prevent you from living.
-True.But,as someone once told me, there will always be danger.
Then Alfred entered the room.He is here all time because he worries about me.
-Master Bruce,sorry for interrupting, but she is awake again and looking much better if I may say so.
-Great,Alfred.Did you bring the food and my clothes?
-Yes sir,I did.
He smiled.I saw he smiled last time last year.Then I stood up and wheeled myself out of the room.
-Do you think he will try,Alfred?,J'ohn asked.
-The death of two people changed his life.Caused him to fear loving again.Perhaps the death of one will change him again.And allow him to love again.Sometimes the loss of something and the loss of potential of something,can cause great change in one's perspective.
I stopped overhearing my battler and wheeled myself to Diana's room.

END OF CHAPTER 17
PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT