Chapter 11 The death of Wonder Woman

Bruce's POV

I arrived in the power plant and I saw Joker and Diana on its top.
-Joker.
-Ah,Bats.I'm thrilled that you're the first to arrive.As you can see, I have your girlfriend on the top of the power plant...
-It also appears that you have a force field around her.
-Very good,Bats.And if the field is penetrated, 2000 megawatts will go through her.
The Flash came next to me.
-I'll get through it.
-Not so fast,Flashy.You might get to her ,but you can't break those titanium straps before the electricity gets to her.

Superman came next to me.
-I'll get through.
-I've planned for you too,Superman. There's just enough Kryptonite in those straps to slow you down.

Then Green Lantern arrived
-Then,it's up to me.
-If any of your ring's power surge interrupts the field, it's bye-bye time.And your Martian friend can penetrate the shield,but as soon as he materializes my little show begins.
-He's though of everything,Clark said. He was very confused.
-And in fifteen minutes,based on my timer, it will all be over.
-You know,Bruce, stone is a poor conductor of electricity,Zatanna told me.
--I've thought of that,Zatanna. She'll be dead that way too.
-But at least there's a chance.
-Can you change her back with your magical powers?
-No,I can't.
-Can anyone?
-I don't know!But there's more of a chance than if the electricity gets her.
-Bruce,what is Zatanna talking about? Clark asked.
-We need to know all options,J'onn told and his eyes shone.
I rolled my eyes.
-Clark, you are the only one who can do this.Here's my GPS unit.Go to these coordinates.I need you to get Medusa. Put on a blindfold before you enter the jail cell.Use your superhearing to find her.Take the Batwing.Put her in it . I've darkened the windows.
-I'll be back in minutes.

When waiting for Superman...

-Why did Joker target Wonder Woman, Wally asked me.
-He believes...he knows...she's special ......to me.He kills her. He knows that I will have to live with that...forever.
Then Clark arrived.
-I've got her.
-You'll have just seconds.Open Diana's eyes.Show her Medusa.And keep your blindfold on.
-Will do.
-I just hope the transformation is faster than the electricity.
-Alright,Medusa, time to take a ride, Clark said.

Superman enters the force field. A scream is followed by an electrical explosion.

-Wonder Woman is dead,Joker said.

End of Chapter 11
I hope you liked it
Please vote and subscribe.