Untitled Part 6

Ichiru povMy eyes slowly fluttered open

Ichiru pov
My eyes slowly fluttered open. I had my arm wrapped around Yn. My face was nuzzled in the back of her neck. She smelled so good. Her skin was so soft. Then I felt an arm wrap around my bare chest. Ichiru:" When did you get back?" I turned my head Shizuka was laying in bed with me and Yn. She smiled. Shizuka: " I see you two have been having fun since I've been gone. I have some interesting news about Zero. Turns out Kaien and Toga have locked him up. He's falling to a level E pretty fast." Ichiru:" No one can escape their fate." I heard Yn's voice in my head. Yn:" Zero didnt fully consume you when you were infants because he loved you. " I honestly didnt know how i felt about the news of Zero. Happiness, anger, grief, worry,guilt. Shizuka:" It's time to take out Kaien and Toga. It's time to go back to True Cross Academy. I'm so excited." Shizuka kissed my neck.

Kaien pov
I opened up my closet door. I tightly grasped my sword. The door to my room flung open. Kaname and Toga panted. Kaname: " Its Shizuka she's here with Yn and Ichiru." Kaien:"I sensed her coming this time. Im ready. " Toga:" Kaien we must eliminate Shizuka. But what are we gonna do about Ichiru and Yn?" Kaien:" Yn is being compelled once Shizuka is dead the compulsion will wear off. Do not harm Yn. " Kaname:" What of Ichiru? He's not being compelled he chose to stand by Shizuka's side." Toga:" The last thing I want is to kill a former student of mine. But he might not give us a choice."

Yn pov
Shizuka broke down the gate of True Cross. Shizuka:" We need to lure Kaien out get me Yuki Cross." She wrapped her hand around my neck and whispered in my ear. Shizuka:" If you get hungry on the way don't hesitate to feed."

I slammed the young man against the wall. Man:" Yn what's gotten into you?!" I could hear his blood pumping through his veins. I tried to fight my urge but Shizuka's command echoed in my head. Shizuka:" Don't hesitate to feed." Her influence took over me. I sunk my fangs into him. He tried to push me away but he wasn't strong enough. Ichiru:" Yn I have Yuki let's go! Yn..Yn snap out of it!" I released my fangs from him. He dropped to the floor. I looked at Ichiru and wiped the blood from my lips.

I held Yuki tightly as Kaien and Toga approached us on the balcony. Kaien:" Shizuka please release Yuki and Yn they have nothing to do with this. I will willing give my life to you." Shizuka:" I don't want you to willing give me your life. I want to forcefully take it from You. You took what I love it's only fitting I take what you love. Maybe you need more motivation. Yn motivate him." I pulled out my sai. Yuki shrieked as I stabbed her in the shoulder. Toga and Kaien lunged towards Shizuka. Ichiru lunged towards Toga. Toga:" Ichiru please I don't want to fight you!" Ichiru: " Ha too scared to be outbested by your student!" Kaien started swinging his sword to Shizuka. Shizuka:" Haha now this is the Kaien worth fighting!" Yuki grasped my arm. Yuki:"Yn I know your under her compulsion but please try to fight it. Please stop this." Yn:" You don't think I haven't been trying for the moment she did this to me!" I tightened my grip on Yuki. I tried every ounce of my being to fight this. Then I heard a sickening shriek. I looked up Toga stabbed Ichiru. In that moment every ounce of power Shizuka had over me was gone. I dropped Yuki I rushed over to Ichiru. I kicked Toga out of my way. I placed my hand on Ichiru' s wound. Ichiru:" Yn.." Yn:" Shh it's gonna be okay." Shizuka:" Yn! Ichiru! Help me!" I looked over Kaien and Toga were fighting Shizuka. Ichiru:" Yn we have to help her!" I put his arm around my neck and I pulled him up. Yn:" The only thing we have to do is treat your wound."