Untitled Part 4

Zero pov
I rolled over expecting to feel Yn by my side. But my hand fell on an empty spot. I heard Yn in the bathroom it sounded like she was in pain. I bolted to the door and started knocking. Zero:" Yn?! Are you ok?" No answer I opened the door. Yn was sitting on the floor with her hand over her mouth. She was shaking and in tears. I rushed towards her and put my hand on her shoulder. Zero:" What is it?" She slowly moved her hand from her mouth. Blood was dripping down her chin. She had two sharp fangs coming out of her gums. Yn:" It hurts Zero." I embraced her tightly. Zero:'' I know Yn. It'll be ok. The pain should be over now." She sobbed. Yn:" The blood tablets...they aren't working. I tried but they made me sick.'' My stomach dropped. I knew the pain she was experiencing all too well. I dealt with it for weeks. I slowly pulled back from her and sighed. Zero:" Feed from me Yn." I tilted my head exposing my neck. Her eyes widened. Yn:" Zero no!" Zero:" Yn if you dont feed its gonna get worse. It'll get to the point to where it'll be unbearable and there will be a higher chance of you losing control. You remember when I lost control with you. I..almost killed you. Trust me you don't want it to get to that point. Feed from me." I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her towards me. I shivered as I felt her breath on my neck. I felt a sharp pain yet also a sense of relief when her fangs entered me. I smiled. Zero:" That's a good girl Yn. Take what you need." Feeling my blood enter her was euphoric. I could die right now in her arms. I would be ok with that as long as it was for her.

Ichiru pov
I wiped the blood from my mouth. As I looked at the vial of Shizuka's blood. Since the day I chose to be by her side she's been feeding me her blood. Her blood took away my illness. After that I felt my body become stronger. I was finally physically able to put all of Toga's training to use. I became Shizuka 's body guard. Killing anyone vampire or human who dared to harm her. I no longer need her blood but I've acquired a taste to it. Shizuka:" Ichiru come in here darling." There stood in front of me was a young women. She looked to be in her teens. I walked over to Shizuka's body that was in a coffin. I caressed her cheek. Ichiru:" I prefer the real you." Shizuka stood at my back and placed her arms around me. She layed her cheek on my shoulder. Shizuka:" Oh Ichiru this is just temporary. I need a disguise if I want to get into True Cross. I felt an awakening from both Zero and Yn. I want to have a little fun with them. Then before we flee we'll take at least one of them with us to help us exterminate the hunters. " Anger flowed through me when I heard Zero's name. If he would have absorbed me when we were still in our mother's womb I would have never of endured all the pain and suffering I went through as a child. A smile appeared on my face. He's gonna have a rude awakening once he finds out I'm no longer the weakling I use to be. Shizuka:" I bet your anxious to see Yn again." A sense of excitement yet dread came over me when I thought of Yn. Over the years I've grown very fond of Shizuka but Yn never left my mind. I missed her everyday. I didn't want her involved in this. I want her to be safe. Ichiru:" She means nothing to me Shizuka." Shizuka chuckled. Shizuka:" You can't fool me Ichiru. It's only natural for you to still hold feelings towards her. I dont hold it against you. In fact if you want to have fun with her that's ok too. But she won't get the sastifaction of taking your first time. That satisfaction was all mine." She licked my neck.

A few weeks later.
Yn pov
Me and Zero have been feeding off of each other. I know it's a forbidden act but we dont have a choice. To be honest I sort of liked it. His blood tasted so sweet. I know it sounds selfish but the fact that he not only wants me but needs me for his survival is...I blushed as I thought about it. Yuki:" Yn." Yuki was approaching me with a girl I've never seen before. Yuki:" Yn this is Maria she just transferred. Would you help me show her around?" Maria smiled at me and put her hand towards me. Maria:" How do you do?" When I embraced her hand I felt an uneasiness. I saw a flash of when Shizuka attacked my family. My grip tightened on her hand. Maria:" My my your very strong." Yuki:" Yn! Are you ok?" Why am I thinking about her? Yuki:" Yn!" Yn:" Sorry yeah. Nice to meet you." I released my grip on her. The whole time me and Yuki were showing her around that uneasiness didn't leave me. Yuki's phone rang. Yuki:" Oh I'm so sorry yes right away. " Yuki sighed as she hung up her phone. Yuki:" I'm sorry guys I forgot I'm suppose to be tutoring right now. Maria so nice to meet you. Yn please continue showing her around." Maria spun around to face me. She had her hands behind her back. Maria:" Well it looks like it's just the two of us now!" She giggled. We entered the art room. It was empty. She was looking at the student canvas's. Maria:" There's so much life in these! Don't cha think?" I nodded. She smiled and started walking towards me. Maria:" You know you've really grown up to be a beautiful young women. Also so strong. Not just from the handshake but I can feel it radiating off of you." She placed her hand on my cheek. Maria:" Your much stronger than the first time we met." I went to grab my sai when I felt like I was in a trance. All I could focus on was her words. Shizuka:" You will protect me at all cost. You'll do as I wish my pet. "