A hunger games fanfic

Yes this is a fanfiction on the wonderful hunger games trilogy. This takes place before the books with the annual 73rd hunger games! So no katniss or anything because this is District 5 and they have no known characters really. So that means besides the hunger games itself this is pretty much all my idea but I will give credit to Suzanne Collins for the hunger games part and the reaping and districts and what not. That's all her. All characters, {aside from Caesar, President Snow, and anyone else I might use} are mine.

I put a lot of work into creating these characters (trust me I named every single tribute from each district whether I use them or not. Plus the Capitol people and sheesh it's not that easy. Even what the other tributes look like.) and this idea and the details.

Characters!:
Kail Lacwick- main
Derik, Summet, Maisie, Madge, Willus, mother.- family.
Sephora- escort.
Taro, Etsy, and Cyan- prep team
Sierra and Neo- stylists.
You'll meet more characters. Those are just the main really.

So please enjoy this fanfiction by- well me.

I adore feedback so please... give me some feedback! I will update once the previous part has at least ONE comment OR vote. -absolutely no joke! Well maybe a joke. But come on, its one tiny little comment or vote. Not both just one of the two.

Happy Hunger Games! And my the odds be never in your favor. Haha. See what I did there. No... okay.

Please VOTE and COMENT! That is once you start reading it. Duh.

Oh and so you know I try to perfect this I proofread each part about five times before publishing. So if you catch an mistakes please do tell so I can fix immediately! ;):D

Anyway have a nice day!