Arc: Cold and Elite #1 School Beauty VS Warm and Gentle #2 School Beauty (13)

Gu Shengyin looked at this man's calm expression, unable to make out any abnormality.

If it was someone else, you would definitely think that he was as calm as he looked. However, Gu Shengyin, who understood this man, knew that because of this incident, the vinegar in Lu Zhangting's heart must have reached incalculable levels. This man's possessiveness towards her had always been terribly astounding.

She appeared somewhat embarrassed: "It's nothing. I let senior see a joke."

Lu Zhangting handed over the thermos in his hand: "Soup that I made, herbal."

On the side, he also said: "Puppy love, this is also a normal thing. How is it regarded as a joke?"

Gu Shengyin was very embarrassed: "Don't you consider it troublesome?"

Lu Zhangting wrinkled his brows:, revealing an unhappy look: "I thought we were considered friends. A bit of care between friends, xue mei also wouldn't want to refuse, right?"

Sheng Lu secretly snickered at how he bothered to come up with such a reason, but on the surface, she still had to receive it.

She suddenly remembered Lu Zhangting's words from earlier and asked in amazement: "Senior personally cooked this?"

Lu Zhangting naturally nodded his head: "The food outside is not always fresh. It's still better to do it oneself."

Lu Zhangting sent her back home.

Gu Shengyin, who returned home, opened the jar of soup that Lu Zhangting gave to her and the delicious fragrance filled the entire room.

The flavor was very strong. This was what Gu Shengyin thought after taking a sip.

After thinking about it, she took out her cell phone and sent Lu Zhangting a text: [The soup tastes very good. Thanks a lot, senior.]

Lu Zhangting replied to her text very quickly: [It's good that you like it.]

It was as if Gu Shengyin was able to see the man's gentle smile through the phone.

She set aside her phone and thought about the task in this world.

Yuan Chen already confessed to her, so the original Sheng Lu's unreconciled matter or regret was considered to be completed.

Qi Shishi, that woman's plan of wanting to destroy Sheng Lu's reputation had not been achieved.

Next, as long as she lived stably and peacefully in accordance with Sheng Lu's original life trajectory, her task would basically be completed.

Gu Shengyin felt that the road ahead was very smooth.

But this plan hadn't brought changes into account. There was nothing that could be done if there were some people who liked to rush to their death.

If you aren't already doing so, please read this at the original site, tranquil library.com.

Qi Shishi came to her again.

This time, she did not dare to approach Gu Shengying again. After all, the places where she fell on was still bruised.

"Is there something?" Seeing that Qi Shishi's hostility towards her had reached 60%, Gu Shengyin was not particularly surprised.

In any case, after experiencing so many worlds, Gu Shengyin was already indifferent towards the various unfathomable hostility from these women.

She(GSY) just felt that seeing her(QSS) was irritating. No matter what you do, female lead, she could disdain you even more.

Qi Shishi appeared to be somewhat embarrassed: "It's about the literature and art performance. Didn't you refuse it last time? I don't know what happened with the department but you were signed up for a performance."

She appeared to be nervous after she was done speaking and looked at Gu Shengyin.

Gu Shengyin humored her (QSS) expectations and frowned.

Qi Shishi promptly said: "I don't know who made this mistake. By the time I was aware of it, the the list was already sent and there was nothing that could be done about it. So, I specially came to inform you." (

She also comforted Gu Shengyin: "In fact, Sheng Lu, you don't need to be too nervous. It's merely going on stage, that's all. When the time comes, you can perform whatever you want. You can also sing a song."

Everything she said implied that if Gu Shengyin did not agree, then she seem narrow-minded.

JMin's Corner:

rAwR

Ari's Corner:

RaWr